Stab and a half

(I went to Australia and saw this bakery, it made me happy.)

"Move your stupid elbow."

Loki hissed at his brother before, grabbing one of his dagger and stabbing Thor.

"Hey that was rude."

Thor yelled

"(Y/N) tell him not to do that cuz it's mean."

He continued.

"Loki no more stabbing Thor, or anyone else. Or I will send you to your room."

He stopped after that, for 15 minutes.

"(Y/N) he stabbed me again."

You had enough of this, using your powers you flung them both against the walls.

"BOTH OF YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW, YOU ARE BEING STUPID AND CHILDISH. AND IF YOU CANT GET ALONG THEN YOU DON'T GET TO STAY UP LATE WITH THE BIG KIDS!!! IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME I SWEAR ON ALL NINE REALMS NEITHER OF YOU WILL EVER BE ALOWED OF THIS PLANET AGAIN."

You knew they weren't children, but they sure as hell acted like them. Terrified they both scurried off to there own room. You turn around expecting to see scared drunk avengers, but instead they were all looking at you awestruck.

Sam started to clap and of course that caused a ripple effect, soon the entire room was erupting in cheers.

"Okay everyone time to get ready for bed."

You say.

"(Y/N) can we sleep in the pillow fort."

Rhodes asks softly.

"Sure whatever everyone go get in you Pjs, and meet in the pillow fort as soon as possible."

You say, and the room echos with cheers again.

They all left to get change, you take that time to deliver food to Tony and Clint. After that you get into a onesie, and go back down to the main floor.