Jotaro x Reader: Morning Waves

The faint sound of waves entered your ear as you felt a light nudge on your shoulder, stirring you from your slumber.

"Hey. Get up."

Despite his somewhat brash tone, it was nice to hear Jotaro's voice next to you.

You groaned and turned the other way, your eyes still closed, "Mmm...just five more minutes..."

You heard him lowly grumble and then a shuffling of the sheets of the bed. You immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him down before he could leave. He tried to pull away, but you quickly climbed on top of him and sprawled your petite body on top of his massive one, a smirk on your lips at your victory.

"Get off."

"No," you wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly opened your eyes just a bit to meet his beautiful gaze, "Just...stay with me...a little while longer?"

Jotaro sighed and brought his hands to rest on your lower back, his eyes darting away.

You hummed, your eyes studying his face. The early yellow sunlight perfectly shined on his chiseled face while those oh so supple lips were shaped into a neutral line. His disheveled ebony locks hung over his forehead, hinted with the slight sheen of the sun. You hesitantly reached a hand up to touch his face. Surprisingly, he didn't complain as you gently caressed his cheek and them made your way to his soft head of hair. His cheeks flushed a pale pink, his thick brows furrowing a bit.

You smiled, but that slowly faded to a pensive expression, "Jotaro..."

The tentative man turned his gaze back to you, that adorable curl hanging just over his right eye. There was a tense silence as you stared at each other, his brilliant sea-green gems holding your attention. Your heart instinctly started to beat a little faster and your face begun to burn with an intense heat. Your lashes fluttered as you struggled to maintain eye contact with the handsome devil.

"Jotaro," you swallowed, "I--"

"(name)..." he gently spoke, which only made you more flustered, "I know," he brought a hand up to brush some strays from your blushing face.

You always made it a point to tell Jotaro you loved him every single day, even if he didn't say it back. Maybe it was because you were afraid that one day you wouldn't get that chance or maybe it was just because your love for him exceeded even your own scope of understanding that you had to tell him that or you'd burst. Either way, he meant so much to you. To look into those ocean-colored eyes, to feel his soft embrace, to hear him whisper your name like it was the name of an angel. You cherished it more than even you knew.

"I love you, too..." he said a little awkwardly, making your heart pound so loud you could hear it in your ears.

He slowly leaned forward and nuzzled your nose with his, his touch comforting your nerves. Your fingers fiddled with the hair on his neck, Jotaro exhaling softly. He steadily tilted his head and barely grazed your lips with his warmth before fully connecting a soft, but loving kiss.

It lasted for a good minute, to which you then parted. That tingly sensation that lingered was always bittersweet, but the fact it was there was enough. You let out a whispy breath as you once again laid your head on his broad, homely chest, Jotaro's hand gently kneading your back with affectionate touch as if he were handling a delicate china doll.

You looked out of the window across the way and watched the waves oscillate onto the white sandy shore, Jotaro's heart beating against the skin of your cheek while its sweet lullaby calmed your inner soul...

A/N: Guys....this hits me right in the heartstrings. I absolutely ADORE Jotaro and one night I was like almost crying because I was like 'I love this man so much.' So. I hope you enjoyed this. CUZ I DID. *CRIES* Also got another short one after this. Hope yall don't mind ocean man spam LOL