(4) homecoming

FYI thare is rape in here so if you don't like that please skip this chapter 

(Tony's PROV)

Getting ready for Steve to pick me up Jarvis 'yes sir' is Steve here yet? 'Yes sir he just pulled in' ok thank j (dig dong) I open the door "hey to- oh sweet baby Jesus you look hot"  thanks babe

Time skip_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

*at homecoming*

(??????'s PROV)

Ugh tony and Steve dancing gross Steve will be mine and I will make him love me

(Tony's PROV)

"Tony stark will you take this dance?" Yes I will we dance the night away and we went out side and looked at the stars in the dark sky "tony"  yes baby "you are my star that out shines the rest" aww thanks baby " no prop kitten" *thay give a long kiss* I love you so mu- " UM WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?! Um Steve do you know who he is? " no I don't tony" "I'm Mitchell and you have my boyfriend!!!" Steve what is he talking about " I don't know" " yes you do Steve you and I are married" YOUR WHAT?!?!?! " tony I'm not married" STEVE WE HAD SOMTHIG "babe I love you Mitchell is lying" WE ARE DONE *tony slaps Steve and walks away* 

Time skip:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):)

*i run home and slam my door* w-w-why s-s-Steve why I Loved you and you left me why just why I whant you back Steve but you had some one else but im heart broke.

(Mitchell's PROV)

I got what I want Steve I have him in my play room all locked up like the slut he is and I'm going to se my boy toy *walks to the play room* hey bitch " what do you want you broke my lovers heart now what?!?!" I will brake you I will make you beg to live "you fucking asshole" oh no kitty said a bad bad word now I have to brake you now!!! In my bed room by the time I get thare you better have the stuff that's on the bed on got it "ok" schoot *steve runs up to the bed room*

(Steve's PROV)

I get upstairs and put the cat ears on and the cat tail and then I lay on the bed *door opens* "turn over whore so I can see that bubble butt" o-o-ok *steve turns over on his tummy* " going to fuck you so hard that you won't feel for a week" no please stop I want tony not you *mitchell slaps Steve* AHHHHH "never say his name again" ok *he slams in to Steve* NOOOOO STOPP* Steve starts to sob* PLEASE IT HURTS STOOOP " make me you hoe" I WANT TONYYY STOOP STOOOP TONY HEELLPP MEE *he cums in Steve* tony will come to save me and he will kill you "oh Steve he dose not love you" yes he dose he will come " ya right" *mitchell leaves the room leaving his phone on the night stand* 

(Tony's PROV)

Maybe Steve was right Mitchell could have Ben lying to get to me I should say sorry to Steve Jarvis 'yes sir?' Call Mitchell 'ok' *phone rings*

(Steve's PROV)

I hear a phone ringing its Mitchell's I see Tony's name on the screen I click the answer button "hello?"  hey this is Steve "omg Steve I'm sorry" it's ok butt Mitchell kidnaped me and raped me *steve starts to cry* "baby whare are you I will come and save you and kill Mitchell"  umm the house address is 322 pine hill dr "ok I'm coming to get you baby ok?" Ok "ok good love you bye" love you too bye he's coming to save me * a tear rolls down Steve's cheek

Ok guys please tell me what you think in the comments chow-