(7) going to the park

(Tony's PROV)

Steve made food this morning and as we were eating Peter dropped his fork "FUCK" I spit my coffee out and Steve gaged on his food "Peter what did you say? "I said fuck" whare did you hear that word? "Daddy you said that!!" Oh dear god he saw me and Steve fucking great um Peter "yes pops?" "Please don't say that word" "ok pops"

Time skip to the park

(Steve's PROV) 

Tony don't tease Peter like that "daddy I want some" sorry Pete it's mine "Awww no fair" "fagots" "Steve hold Peter" "what did you say to me and my boyfriend?!?!" Couple of fags" *tony punches the man* call my famliy fags one more time and I will kill you if I see you "o-o-ok" we are here Peter "yay!!!" *peter jumps out of steve's arms* "baby?" Yes tony "do you think he heard us last night?" I don't know should we ask? "Um I don't think that's a good idea" ok

(Peter's PROV) 

I saw this kid with scars on him. Hey do you want to swing with me? " why would you want to swing with a freek like me?" Your not  freek you a nice boy " thanks hey what's your name" I'm Peter Rogers stark and you? "Wade wade Wilson" how old are you? " I'm 12" I'm 4 do you want to meet my dads "dads?" Ya pops and daddy "oh oh your dads are gay?" What dose gay mean? " it means to boys or girls love one another" like pops and daddy "yup"

(Tony's PROV) 

Ugh look it's Logan Wilson "babe he is not bad" I don't care Steve he tried to ask you to homecoming "and did I go with him?" No you went with me "so thare a no need to be rude tony"    "Pops daddy this is wade" hi wade "so your peters dads?" Yup " are you two married?" No not yet wade "tony what do you mean by yet?" Nothing.

Sorry that this is short but it's 10:40 am in berrien springs Michigan and I'm tired chow-