week 5 // Tuesday

On Tuesday I watched the news again, just in case he was on it. He was.

"There has been a major update in the Ashton Irwin case. Yesterday, at least 80 calls saying that Irwin was last seen almost two weeks ago in the Western Suburb of Riverstone, before going missing.

Irwin is said to have stayed with Olivia Holmes, a 16 year old girl from the area. She called in, telling police what she knew of Irwin's story.

He woke up in an alleyway 6 weeks ago, and went to hospital with multiple injuries, and suffering from amnesia. He registered at a local school under the name 'John Doe' and started sleeping rough in various places around the town, before being taken in by Holmes and her family. 13 days ago, he went missing, and has not been seen in school or around town since.

Police are still urging people to come forward with any information they may have of Ashton Irwin's current whereabouts.

He was last seen wearing black jeans, a black bandana, a Nirvana t-shirt, black Converse shoes and lots of  bracelets, but he is believed to have had several changes of clothes in the overnight bag he took with him, when the original plan was for him to stay with a friend for one week before returning home.

If you see Irwin, or think you may have done, dial 000 to pass your information onto the police."

Again, there was a slideshow of photos of him on the screen as the presenter was speaking.

It was so strange, seeing him in his previous life. Because he didn't know who he was, he was like a new person when I knew him. I just thought of him as A, The Boy who slept in a bin bag.

Seeing him as Ashton, the boy who had a home and a family and hobbies, it felt alien to me.

But it doesn't really matter. since he isn't here anyway. Whether he is Ashton or A, he's still missing.

∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴

I don't even know why I'm writing so much today, but it's too fun to stop. Plus, my mother hasn't bought my cereal yet so I'm here at 1PM having not eaten yet today and still not feeling hungry.

OH MY GOD MY MOTHER HAS JUST FOUND ALL MY OLD BABY CLOTHES THEYRE SO TINY AND ADORABLE OH MY GOD