John: Land Home.

A flash of light appears above the couch in John's living room. 

"Oof," John lands upon his couch, Roxy above him, sprawled across his chest. He'd forgotten that jumping out a window would mean landing like this. Roxy is giggling, and John feels himself blush at the fact he and she are still holding hands.

Roxy is now full blown laughing, snorts and all. John cannot resist her bubbly attitude and begins snickering as well. 

After both of them have calmed down a little John props himself up on his elbow to sit a bit, and looks down at his catch smiling absentmindedly. She's so beautiful he thinks to himself, admiring her every feature. Roxy looks back up at him beaming. Her bubblegum pink irises dart toward his own deep sapphire colored ones and they lock eyes again for a moment. Before John realizes he's staring and breaks the silence.

"Sorry for the rough landing Rox," he says pushing himself into a completely upright position

"It's fine" she responds still snickering as she moves herself to sit next to him instead of practically on him, almost reluctantly. "What movie did you have planned for us to watch?"

John stands and picks up a DVD from the coffee table where he had left it (after nervously moving it over 10 times)

"The Princess Bride" he announces, and he inserts the disc into the DVD player, "Have you seen it?"

She shakes her head "I can't say that I have, it sounds oddly romantic."

"Oh trust me, its full of comedy gold, you're going to love it" I hope 

"Than let's get started Johnny-Boy!" she pats the space on the couch next to her. John smiles, grabs a blanket and some popcorn, sits next to her, and presses play.