🌺 b y e 🌺

"richie, you asshole!"

"aw, you're so short, my little eddie spaghetti!"

16-year-old richie was almost a foot taller than eddie, and he was taking advantage of his height, by holding the shorter boy's inhaler above his head.

"come on, you can do it, shorty."

eddie growled and jumped up, reaching for the beloved blue inhaler, but failed once again,  due to richie moving his hand higher above his head.

"ya gotta be quicker than that!"

"you know what, i'm breaking up with you."

"o-oh, come on," richie scowled and giggled, "it was a fucking joke, honey."

"stop making fun of my height, trashmouth." said eddie, playfully glaring at the tall boy, who stood dangerously close to him.

richie laughed, as a blush kissed his cheeks a peachy red. he admired how adorable his little boyfriend was when he was angry or frustrated.  oh, how he wanted to protect him from all the bad things in the world, lock him away in a tower like a prissy princess, and spoil him with all the gifts he could afford. goddammit, he was so much in love.

what happened?

-

eddie ran as fast as he could. he had to visit his mother. no matter what, he had to love her. no matter what, he had to care about her.

he reached the house, panting and sweating heavily. he felt as if his heart could burst at any second. using all the strength he could, he rapped at the door. (a/n: nOt rApped like hes a rapper- rapping meaning knocking.)

she answered.

her chubby face faltered, and fell apart. eddiebear fell into the arms of his mother. "I-I'm sorry— mom please I'm so sorry." big sad eyes welling with tears. and sonia, she didn't make a hesitation to hold him and embrace him with a bone-crushing hug. "I love you, eddiebear, I'm sorry too."

"I'm sorry for everything, mom... I'm so sorry mom-"

"Eddiebear, p-please come inside and sit down." She pushed up her oversized glasses, and struggled to walk over to her recliner. eddie held her hands, and guided her effortlessly, his hands shaking, pupils dilated. the asthmatic boy took a long, unsteady breath, as he sat across from her on the couch.

"W-what is it, mom?" he whispered.

"e-eddie, i d-don't have much time left."