Chapter 3 Quest it is

*Annabeth*

We are going on another quest. I hate and love quests. They make you stand as a hero but it's also very dangerous and very annoying. But I am guessing that we are going to Thoth the god of knowledge for help and then to Ptolemy's museum to find the crown and destroy it. That sounds simple yeah. Well let me tell you something being a demigod is never simple. So at the moment Percy and I are packing something things like ambrosia , godly food and other important things. There is around thirty minutes till we meet Sadie and Carter. We better leave know. So I went to Percy's cabin. And knocked on the door.

"Percy you in there?" I asked as a opened the door.

When I opened the door I found Percy and Rachel when I saw Rachel , anger swelled up in me but I kept my ground.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"I just went to Rachel so she can give me an oracle's point of view on what's going to happen." Percy informed me .

"And what did she say?" I asked.

"I said

Two demigods and two magicians will go on there quest.
Two will be lost in their nightmares while two are lost in sea.
They will sail there way through gods whom they wouldn't of guessed.
They will reach the end they seek.
Through hardships and wounds they will survive.
They will destroy a treasure whom a thief desires." Rachel told me.

"But what does it mean?" I asked curiously.

"Okay so we understand the two demigods and two magicians part. But what it mean that we will be lost in sea and in our nightmares. We will be meeting some gods. But who is the thief?" Percy asked with a confused look on his face.

"I have no idea. But we have to meet Carter and Sadie in twenty minutes." I told him.

"Okay then we should be leaving now. Bye Rachel." He said.

"Bye Percy and Annabeth. And be careful out there." Rachel told us.

"Bye." I told Rachel.

It took us ten minutes to get to the Brooklyn station. Then another ten minutes to walk to their house. As we came closer to their house we spotted Carter and Sadie waiting by their door all ready and packed up.

"Hey." I greeted them.

"Hey." Carter and Sadie greeted at the same time.

"Okay so how are we going to get there." Percy asked curiously.

"We will use a portal." Carter told us.

"Wait a portal. You mean the ones that look like a door and then you get in them and get out to another place." I said

"That's the one. But in order to get to Cairo we have to go to Brooklyn museum because that's where the portal is." Sadie said as she lead the way.

As we were walking I remembered that I have to tell them something.

"Oh! Guys by the way The oracle...." I started until I was interpreted.

"Oracle? What's that?" Carter asked.

"It's a soul that lives in our friends body and tells us what's going to happen on the guest is a riddle form."  Percy explained.

"So anyways the oracle said this

Two demigods and two magicians will go on there quest.
Two will be lost in their nightmares while two are lost in sea.
They will sail there way through gods whom they wouldn't of guessed.
They will reach the end they seek.
Through hardships and wounds they will survive.
They will destroy a treasure whom a thief desires." I continued.

"Oh! THE THIEF IS SETNE." Sadie yelled.

"That's right because he stole the Thoth's book." Carter Said.

We then arrived to the museum. We bought four tickets and went in the museum. The museum was beautiful it had great architects and lovely designs. Clearly no one else cared because you can see Percy walking through the beauty. But Carter and Sadie looked sad.

"What's wrong ?" I asked.

"It's nothing. It's just that this is when we last saw our dad , before he became god of the underworld." Sadie said.

"Don't be upset, at least you get to see him." I said trying to cheer her up.

"We have only five minutes before the portal closes." Carter said as he started running.

We ran after him. Then we stopped at what looked like a door that had gold architraves and designed with Egyptian hieroglyph. Then Sadie took out her boomerang looking wand and started mumbling things. Then the gold architraves started to glow.

"Okay so Carter will go first then Percy then Annabeth then I will go last." Sadie said.

Carter went first then Percy. Then it was my turn, to be honest I was a little sacred.

"Don't be scared , you will get there safe." Sadie said putting a smile on her face.

I took a deep breath and counted to three. On the count of three I went in as darkness took over. After a few seconds I saw a peek of light and it's going bigger and bigger by the second. The instead I was out the heat hit me like thunder as I look around a see Cairo the capital city of Egypt.