Chapter 4 Look who we found

*Sadie*

After Annabeth went through the portal. I went after her and in a few minutes I have in my country ,Egypt. I haven't been in this place for quite a long time. I have been coming here sometimes to visit my parents and uncle. Since my mum is a ghost and my dad is god of the underworld and then you have my uncle as the second most powerful magician in world and is in charge of The House Of Life.

After I came out of the portal I saw Annabeth and Percy half unconscious on the side. Carter and I were like that the first time we went thought a portal. Then I see Carter feeding them nectar which is godly food from Annabeth's bag. We decided to got to the House Of Life and let them rest there. While we saw our hellos to some people.

We took them to the guest room in the house. Then Carter went to say hello to his girlfriend that works here while I went to say hello to my uncle and parents.

"Ahh guess who finally comes to visit us", my uncle said.

"Hello uncle how are you", I greeted.

" I am worried a little about that thief" he said as his faced looked scared.

"Don't worry uncle we are on a quest and we will fix everything" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Well I have to go back to work see you later" he said as he waved at me.

I thought I should check up on Percy and Annabeth before I can see my parents. When I got there I heard talking in the room. So I knocked and went in.

"Oh you guys are awake , sorry about that it happened to us as well at first. How are you feeling? " I asked.

" We feel fine thank you for asking" Annabeth responded.

" Okay guys I am going to go greet my parents. Would you like to come with me?" I asked.

" We would love too," Percy said smiling.

Then I lead them to where my parents are. When I went in the room I saw Anubis my boyfriend well he is kind off he is using a human as a body to go inside to help that human which is my boyfriend so I really have two boyfriends , it's complicated and my parents talking like they were in some kind of meeting.

" Hi mum and dad , hey Anubis," I said.

"Hello Sadie," my parents greeted with a smile. As Anubis kissed my cheeks and I am feel my cheeks going red.

"Mum, dad and Anubis I would like to meet Annabeth and Percy the demigods , half god and half human. They are on a quest with me to finished of Setne once and for all." I said trying to make it sound as fun as possible.

"Whats wrong you all seem so upset," as I said that Carter walked him and greeted my parents.

"We just have bad news," Dad said.

" After what happened with Serapis , Setne is up to something causing him to kill the innocent,"'Mum said with anger in her expression.

"Oh no that is terrible news." Annabeth said looking at concerned.

" It'll be all right Percy , Sadie ,Annabeth and I will get to the bottom of this," Carter said trying to calm everyone from the stress.

"I think the only person that can help you is Thoth." Anubis suggested as he looked deeply into my eyes and I see a his warm chocolate brown eyes, the one that makes me melt from the inside.

" Yes, we were just about to stop by and tell him what we know for far," Percy said.

" Well then you shouldn't waste any more time you should be on your way," Mum said with a rushing voice as she used to say when we were going to miss the bus.