Immortailty becomes you

*Sadie*

It wasn't me who was screaming. It was them. The many people that he killed. Stabbing his heart, his crown had somehow released his souls that had parts of the souls of the individuals he killed.

Slowly as his soul crumbled away and the screaming died down, everything hit me at once. I never knew how it would feel to be immortal but this definitely wasn't what I expected. I was almost scared that my heart wasn't pure enough.

My memories were right in front of me and it was shown to me memory by memory, from the most recent to the oldest. Memorises of our adventures with Percy and Annabeth. Of my moments with the boys I love, and how they are together in one body.Of my relationship with my brother and me knowing his secret name. Of me living with my grandparents in our flat in England. When my dad let me with Carter. When we lived with my parents when mum was still alive. All of those memories were shown to me. I'm not really sure why but it helped with the transition.

Slowly I felt stronger in body and mind.  As if my body was made out of steel rather than it's useful weak self. My mind was capable of handling and understanding things mortal human wouldn't be able to and prepared to live for a long time with many more memories to come. And finally my heart, was simply, my true crown. The love I have for so many people have indeed intensified and is now capable of loving more and loving someone harder.

I slowly opened my eyes and already found three pairs of eyes looking at me. It seems that we aren't underwater anymore, but on the edge of the castle and the most still separating us from the entrance. Carter immediately gave me a bear hug. 'I'm fine Carter, I feel almost normal.' My brother looked at me and I can see he has tears in his eyes, from worrying about me and he realised a breath in relief.

'So, do you feel like you have super cool organs like your eye sight is much better or your heart beats faster or- OUCH!' I laughed at Annabeth, I've realised I can always count on her to fix whatever Percy is saying at times.

But to answer his question, 'No, not really, I don't feel any different in the physical stuff. I think it's all mental change and psychological. Unfortunately, no super cool powers' They all laughed at that and came at me with a massive hug, still laughing as I hugged them back.

I step away from them, 'We finally did it'

They all agreed, 'Yes we did'

I'm ready for my new life. Ready to take down the world with my new being. I'm a bit scared but excited at the same time. Mostly because of my boyfriends being immortal. I just cannot wait to tell them.

Watch out, the new Sadie has just arrived and she's better than ever.

Thanks guys for all the support and I'm so sorry for taking this long to finish the book. This is the final chapter to the book but I'm hopefully going to write other stuff too! It will be mostly fantasy around faeries and better romance! If you like that then follow me and I might release something soon!