Chapter 29 ~ Let's Talk

~ I really didn't want to talk to jacob! After he did to me I was really upset but I knew it was for the best!

(*i went up stairs an saw that the window was open, I was praying that Jacob didn't jump out an kill himself! I looked out an saw him sitting on the roof! I climbed out! It was really windy! The wind was blowing threw his clothes an the dark night, I moved my way close to him an sat down*)

Me: hey (*he didn't say nothin*) you Jacob it's ok

Jacob: no its not ok! I really didn't mean to do that to you! I don't know what I was thinking! My mind was on brandy but my heart was to you!

Me: (* I think back to that night with maurice*) you know a broke heart doesn't need ever a second chance!

But... Jacob I forgive you (* I wrap my hands around his stomach an put my head on his shoulder*)

Jacob: I'm so sorry! It's just seeing Kim!

Me: I thought you broke up with her because she was to controlling

Jacob: No the real reason was because she talked to alot of guys an I believed she was cheating on me!

Me: oh I'm sorry Jacob I didn't!

Jacob: it's alright

Me: (*we sat there for a sec*) come with me (*we stood up And walked back to the window I held him tight because I didn't want to fall, idk what his reason was lol, we went back in the window*) come on let's watch low an basket ball <love that movie by the way> (*we sat laid on the couch an he held me in his arms tight*)

Cece: (*busted through The door*) Kaesha you (*sees us*) ok ohh sorry I'll leave you two alone! (*se left The room*)

~ life is a big mystery! But when you figure it out it's a great gift! You see it isn't about the fame or the greatest guy! But once you find that right package, hold on to it tight even for its dumb mistakes it makes! Forgive it! Becasue at the end of the day it would really be the best gift yet :)

This is my story! So What's yours? ;)

Kaesha aka

<3 VIDEO GIRL <3