Chapter 1

Matt's p.o.v -

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I felt sick, from not eating yesterday, i clenched my stomach tight. Then i yawned and began my daily routine. I rinsed my face, then combed my hair. I walked over to my blue wardrobe, and passed a photo on the way.

Cleo. It was a photo of me and Cleo, on the beach last summer. It was only a couple of weeks before.. well.. nothing. I sighed then heard her small giggles in my mind. I shook it off, then opened my wardrobe. I grabbed some blue jeans, and a simple tank top. 

I looked in the mirror, i looked okay i guess? I grabbed my backpack and set off.

---

"Matty!" Carter yelled. "Sup bro?" I said. "There's a new girl!" He replied. "Really? Who would want to move here, seriously?" I said. 

Speaking of this crappy school, the main reason walked passed. Hailey, the schools bully, strutted past throwing me a wink. Some people would see this as a privilege, not me. I want nothing to do with her. Becky walked towards us. 

"New girl today!" She squealed. Carter nodded. "I gotta go, see you later guys?" I said slowly. "Ok" Carter answered. 

---

I was walking down the hall unhappy with everything occurring around me. Some kid, getting his lunch money stolen. Some boy, calling another girl a slut. Girls mocking other girls styles. I would stick up for these people but, i know what would come. 

You can't stop a bully. Yeah you can tell them to stop,but then there either gonna laugh you off and carry on. Or begin bullying you? Besides anyone else isn't honestly my business. I want nothing more than to help these people but, i can't. I just can't. 

I kept my head down suddenly i crashed into something, or someone. crap. A girl lay on the floor, her cheeks began to redden, she sat up and brushed her pants. I held out a hand and she took it. That's a good sign i guess.

She stood up and straight away she looked different. She had long wavvy hair, fair skin, sharp eyes.They looked hurt, i don't know if that was personal, or to do with the fall?

She looked down. We both noticed our hands were still holding. Yet we still didn't move them.

"Sorry about that! I'm Mathew, i mean Matt" It didn't come out as confident as i intended.

"You don't sound so sure, you can let go of my hand now" She replied sharply. She slid he hand away from mine, taking the warmth with her.

"Whats your name?" I asked changing the subject.

"Haven't you heard there's a new girl? Surely you must off?" She said in a funny accent.

"Your Allison" I sighed. Its a shame i mean, the last new kid got bullied back out. I don't want this for Allison, shes cute.

"You seem disappointed, whoops sorry not sorry?" She said. Crap. Well here i go again messing things up. She pushed past me in a hurry. Something about her made me like her more.

"No its not that it's just, well i don't know?" I answered, well tried. She made me nervous i'm not good with new people. I grabbed her wrist, trying to make her stay.

"Let go off my arm now!" She demanded. I really messed up, and i felt the guilt hit me hard.

"Whoa sorry? Just trying to be nice?" i said back. Even the new kids hate me.

She mumbled something as she walked away. I felt a pain hit me hard in the chest. Was it guilt i don't know it  hurt though.

***

At Lunch i found Carter and sat down beside him. I told him about Allison. He said Becky was in a few of her classes, and she had taken a liking to her.

(A/N) - CHAPTER 1 DONE! I am so sorry its took like a billion years to update. My wifi is off in my house, and i am freaking out about going back to school. I am so anxious ugh. I will be slow updating but i'll try and make them good. THANKYOU FOR 2K ON BOOK 1!!! Cleo plays a main part in this story.