Chapter 3

I woke up and flashbacks hit me from last night. I regretted it all. My back was sweaty and my stomach ached, i pushed back the covers and stood. I began putting things back on my shelf and sighing.

Cleo's picture was smashed i picked it up and sighed. I sat back on my bed and picked the class out from the frame. I took the picture out of the frame and placed it on the side. I opened my bedside drawer and took a push pin out I picked the picture back up and stuck it on the wall.

I continued to clean before throwing skinny jeans and a galaxy top on. I stood in the mirror and fixed my blonde hair into a quiff. I met my brown eyes with the scrawny boy in front of me and i wandered "how did this happen".

I grabbed my backpack and went straight to school, not worrying about breakfast. I put in my earphones hoping green day would wake me up.

***

I sat in chemistry as usual, one seat between me and the window. I looked down at the people doing there usual business outside whilst the teacher started talking about particles.

"Hello Miss I'm Alli" i hear first. I looked up and saw her. She was wearing a 'Fault In Our Stars' top, it made me smile. I saw the teacher point in my direction and Alli slightly sigh. She walked towards my desk and sat down next to me, next to the window.

"hello" i tried to make conversation. She seemed uninterested. This made me feel angry? I mean yesterday i took her out of an uncomfortable situation and i am trying to help her out. Shes basically telling me she doesn't care. I felt shitty.

"Didn't think you were going to be in today" I said - trying again.

"Oh why? You think i might of killed myself? Well let me tell you Matthew, worst things have happened to me than just shoved around just leave it?" She said. Now i went from feeling shitty to mad? All i've done is try?

"Sorry? It's just you appear here one day with no friends or no stories, then i try and be nice to you. You just push me away? You laugh with me one minute and then are yelling at me the next what am i supposed to do?" Despite meaning it i felt bad. I didn't want to upset her.

"Well get used to it, thats what i do. I push people away. I haven't asked you to do anything, so if you don't want to speak to me fine? I couldn't care less" She said. She looked away afterwards.

Oh fine. I didn't know what to say, was it true? I didn't know anymore? All i know is that i'm not giving up now?

I looked at her. I watched her long eyelashes blink carefully so that the built up tears wouldn't fall.

"Sorry" I whispered. I moved my hand over and touched her wrist. She moved it away quickly, unknown reasons, she grabbed it with the other hand.

For the rest of the lesson I done okay. We had learnt about this at least a hundred times before. Alli however didn't do much and i didn't realise until later on, too late. She was given a detention.

She grabbed her bag aggressively at the end of the lesson and stormed out. She didn't say anything else to me for the rest of the day. Honestly i don't even think i saw her.

It doesn't mean i stopped thinking about her though. I went on with the day as normal. I watched scenes of bullying, drug dealing and pain. I didn't even bother getting involved although i was quite aware of the consequences.

I met up with Carter at the end of the day. I gave him a small smile and he patted me on the back.

"Becky is waiting for Alli's detention" He said. I would of suggested we wait to but Alli wouldn't want that.

"Cool. Come on then bro" I patted his chest and began walking, throwing my bag over my back at the same time.

Me and Carter just spent the walk home talking about the game and stuff. I weren't really interested. I just wanted to go home and shout?

(A/N) HEY DUDES IM BACK! Sorry i have took like one thousand million years but yeah im updating again and hopefully again today. I am also working on anther book soon hopefully, a 5 seconds of Summer one. But i would like to finish this first.

Thankyou for 16.21K on book one, i cried a little. Also thankyou for 1.85K on two chapters of this. I remember thanking ya'll for 60 reads and yes wow i feel lucky. Keep reading, commenting, voting and i love you. Stay Strong.

-t