Chapter 2

At the end of the day I met up with Carter. We both saw Becky, and began walking towards her.

She was with Allison, I couldn't stop staring at the way her wavy hair hit her back. She was beautiful, and I was in now way going to deny that.

Allison turned around, and her eyes met with mine. She panicked and broke the eye contact by bowing her head.

I saw Becky turn and look at her, then looked back also. She noticed us. She began walking towards us, pushing through the swarm of teenagers going the opposite way.

When she finally got to us, I notice she weren't with Allison anymore. Although I think becky noticed this too.

"Alli" She shouted.

Alli turned around. She began walking towards us also, she had shock on her face.

"Hey Alli, it's me again?" I sounded so pathetic? obviously she's gonna remember the boy who tripped her.

"Yes Matt" She replied in a sigh. it made me feel really shitty to be honest.

"So this is Carter" Becky pointed to Carter and he smiled. I think Alli realised straight away they were more than friends.

Becky asked who's walking, I noticed Alli slowly shake her head but Carter didn't. He said yes, making Alli uncomfortable. Now she had to walk with us, otherwise she would seem to rude. But is it bad I'm not that disappointed?

We all began walking and I looked to start conversation with Alli, she was on her phone falling behind from the group.

Becky called her to hurry up. She jogged up to us then put in one earphone, I noticed the way her hair blew gently in the wind and how her lips slowly and silently mouthed some lyrics once in a while.

Becky and Carter started linking and smiling. Alli looked at them and sighed,

"I'll take it there a couple then" I began to giggle.

"No just 'close friends'" I emphasised the close friends part. We both smiled, then she bit her lip.

"Sorry" she said politely.

"Don't be? I shouldn't of grabbed you, that sounded bad, anyways lets start again?" I said. I was so glad!

"Hello my names Allison, but you can call me Alli" she smiled, it warmed my chest. We shook hands.

"Hello my names Matthew, but you can call me sexy" she scoffed, then laughed.

"You wish!" she joked back. she ten looked guilty but I knew it was a joke.

Suddenly Hailey appeared out of nowhere. Her and her gang of minions began shoving Alli around. at first I was frozen then I tried to help, they pushed me out.

They were mimicking the English accent I found quite adorable? I heard Alli say ouch, I pushed harder through the gang of platformed, caked in makeup bitches. I was so mad.

I eventually got my hand through, I felt her take it, and I pulled her out the gang. She looked distraught.

"Are you ok" I finally brought myself to say. She looked at me with her glossy eyes,

"I'm fine" she replied. I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"Lets go the milkshake bar round the corner take your mind of things" I said trying to be helpful.

"Whatever" she said. I failed.

"Ok" I replied, my smile faded.

***

Alli came out of the bathroom and sat down. She drank some of her drink and began texting, when she sat her phone down I decided to make conversation.

"Why did Hailey do that then?" I asked, probably not the best question.

"I don't know matt" she said sighing. she put her head down and I felt even more crap.

"Well are you going to do anything about it?" I wondered.

"No matt! of course I'm not? What can I actually do?" she raised her voice.

"Gotta go bye" she said in a hurry. I was worried.

***

I left like two minutes later. I went home and went up to my room.

I looked up at the picture of Cleo. I knew how Alli felt I did! I got into such a bad mood, I threw some things of the shelves and punched the wall.

I looked at my bloody knuckles and sighed? What's the point?

(A/N) - so I'm sorry I haven't uploaded, it will take some time. I have lots of school stuff to do and I had an accident yesterday (involving a slide, a fall and an ambulance) that's made me sick.

Bear with me I'm trying, but I understand I'm annoying a f for this! I love you guys anyways so yeah, bye

-T