Diapers

'knock, knock' Charlie knocked on the door. He walks inside to be greeted by the family.
"Thank you so much for babysitting for the week," The talked for a bit and at last Charlie took Lieiv and as the parents were about to leave.
"oh rember if lilly wets herself just put her in one of lieiv' s diapers"
All the kids were playing upstairs so Charlie sat in the coutch and played with lieiv.
Affter about a hour lilly came down crying. Charlie sat down Lieiv and went to her.
"whats wrong," He said trying to make her feel better. Inbween sobs he found that she had wet herself. Affter comforting her for a bit Charlue told her that he had to diaper her.
This comment just made her sob hard. They sat their for a moment untill at last Charlie went to get one of the babies diaper.
"lay down and legs up." Sill crying she did what she was tild. Charlie powerd her up and closed the diaper around her waist.
"do you want to stay with me and Lieiv or go and play."
She grabed around his arm.
"stay with us," Charlie said and lifed her onto the coutch picking Lieiv up.
He bounced Lieiv up and down.
Affter awhile oh this he turned to Lilly whi was still crying.
"I thinl you need one of your brothers paci's to'" he said grabbing one and putting it in her mouth. She started to suck on it finding that it felt good.
No matter how hard she tryed tho she could not stop sobbing.
Charlie took her wet chotles and put them in the washer.