Zen

As the gang of them were sitting their as the moive ended Lily had lightened up.
Soon affter thw 2 boys came rushing down.
"Hey-" They said quickly turnning to their sister who had spread her legs
out
"Is lily in diapers," Tanner said making them crack up and lilly started shedding tears.
Llilv crawled over to lily from Charlies lap and hung his arms around her.
"Leave her alone," Charlie said as the boys were still laughing "Or ill put you in a diaper too," he said witch shut them up
"now go up stairs," Charlie ordered and they listened not risking it.
Charlie ran his hand through her hair as she cried putting the paci in her mouth so the boys would not laugh at her for crying.
As he did the door bell rang witch mist have been Zen a 11 year old. He was friends with Charlie who was 14.
Charlie went to answer the door picking Liliv up as he got up.
"Hey," He said opening the door for zen to come in
"Hey," he said to the 2 boys.
Charlie explained too Zen about Lily As they sat down charlie phone went off and," he answers.
"Could you chage lily he said wispering
Zen affter feeling weird turnning to lily
"are you ok with this," He asjed her kindly.
She did like Zen quite a bit and nodded a shy yes.
Zen lifed her on the floor and untyped the diaper throwing it away and sliding a new one under he allying powder her folded it back up and typed it pulling her skirt back down.
"Thank Zen," Charlie said getting off the phone Alex is coming towwmarow," telling them Alex was his girl friend she was 13.