chapter 1

Hello humans and readers if anyone ever even reads this book.Hi sooo i wanted to do a nother lizkook book just because i really ship them and because it's kinda fun writing a ff.My English is not the best but it's bearable😂.I really hope you will enjoy this book and i lav ya all💞💓💝💗💖

Lisa's POV

"WAKE UP LALISAA!"someone was trying to wake me up.Or maybe it was something because that voice didn't sound human at all.

That something started shaking me and I was pretty sure that the next thing that something is gonna do is pour water on My face which i really wasn't in a mood for soo I opened my eyes and saw an angry Chae staring deeply in to my soul.

"How many times do I have to attempt to WAKE YOU UP?!?"
she whisper yelled.

"I swear Jisoo will do this from now on because I think I might loose my Sanity if this keeps up"
she stated with all the fury.

I just looked at her and she looked at me and I looked at her and she looked at me.(sorry i just felt like there should be a meme coming trought😂)

"Stop just staring at me and get up!"

"Okay okay chilllll....Im up,Im up."I stated kinda scared

We went downstairs and I saw Jennie eating chicken and Jisoo reading fashion magazines.

Did they switch souls?

How long was I asleep?

"Helou people helouu!"I said and they looked at me and had furious expressions  on their faces.

I swear,what kind of demons live in this house possessing my members?

"Lalisa what took you soo long to wake up?" Jennie asked kinda annoyed."Were you up late again playing fortnite or?"

"I soo wasn't."I stated but everyone in this room knew that was such a lie.

I really don't know how to lie.

"Ok soo I'm out.I gotta go for a Chanelle shooting and Jisoo is gonna accompany me because she said shes interested in fashion these days soo why not."Jennie said and Jisoo just nodded.

"And I'm off to the airport and I think I'm already late thanks to certain someone."Chaeyoung said and I think it was clear that she was talking about me.

"OK but we really need to get going."

"OK"
"Bye guys"i said as they left me alone

Jungkook's POV

"OK HYUNG,I told you for the who knows what time that I am not in a relationship with Seulgi."Jimin shouted

"Mhm...Alright alright..."hobi said in an "I so do not believe you "kind of way.

"Would you just let it go Jimin." said yoongi from across the room

"Do you honestly even care what that idiotic noodle thinks?
His name should have been "No hope" because there is no hope for humanity to escape his bullshit" yoongi said and everyone went silent

"Gosh suga,what have I done to you to deserve this?You are such a meanie."hobi said in fake tears

I just woke up and this i what happens.
What scares me the most is the fact that I'm actually used to this.

I sat in front of a TV and there was nothing on it as usual so I decided to go to gym and maybe for a walk or something.

I got up from the sofa and my phone started buzzing.

Who's calling me now?

"Tzuyu"

Oh great that's really what I need right now. 

"Hello?" I said
"Hello oppa"she exclaimed cheerfully
"Why are you calling me?"I was already kinda annoyed

"I was wondering if u wanted to go for a cup of coffee today?"

"Tzuyu I already told you that "us" is never going to happen.

"Yes you did,many times,but this is just a friendly coffee.Nothing more I promise"I could literally see her making  puppy eyes over the phone.

"OK but somewhere where isn't a lot of people."i said

"Of Course"she said all cheerfully.

She texted me the address.

I really don't feel like going.

I got in my ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie,put on a mask and went out.  

Lisa's POV

I'm all alone.
Really alone.
Lonely.

What do I do now?

An hour has passed and I was just staring at the wall waiting for an idea.But I have no idea.

I'll just go for a walk and go to a store to eat because I always eat when I'm bored.

I put on my fave grey hoodie and  my mask and my cap.

Hello guys I know this chapter is shitty and there isn't much going on but next chapters are gonna be a lot more fun and more lizkook moments.
Thank you guys soo much for reading and please stay tuned.
Lav ya all😘😘😘

P.S. I like Tzuyu but in this ff  she gonna be one of "those" characters soo im really Sorry if someone is not OK with it.
It's just a fanfiction.