Chapter:10

Lisa POV

A few days have passed since that incident at the store.

I know I told myself not to go outside without a guard anymore but I was just gonna grab some pads.
I wasn't going to a runaway but oh well whatever.

I mean if that guy didn't stop that dude from taking pictures of me that would be a great cover for newspapers.

Lisa from BlackPink is buying pads and alcohol.
Their company doesn't even let them drink.

Blah blah blah.

I mean he made that non drinking thing as a rule just to get some  better reputation.

We aren't alcoholics but when Jisoo needs her beer with chicken she is gonna get that beer.

Anyways I should probably thank that guy.

Not that there is even a slight chance of ever seeing him again.

I didn't even see his face properly.
Oh and he shouldn't see mine either.

Yeah it's not gonna happen.

......or is it

Maybe if I buy him something as a "thank you" gift and just leave it at the cashier and tell him that if that person appears again to give it to him.

Yeah but how do I describe him?

Some tall jacked guy with brown eyes all black wearing a mask and a cap so u basically can't see his face.

Great description.

That is like a half of the guy population in Korea.

Ok maybe a third but does that even matter right now.

I really want to thank him tho.

Ugh I am going.

Why? I really don't know

This time my manager is going with me but he is like my brother so he is used to me doing weird things for weird reasons.

I texted my manager and told him to drive to the store to buy something.

He said that he can buy it himself but I said I had something in mind that I have to look for.

Wasn't far from the truth.

We went in to the car and drove off to the  grocery store.

I went inside to buy something.

"Good afternoon" I said to the cashier

"Yeah" was his reply

I was looking for what to buy to that person.
I mean I don't know that person how should I know what they like or not.

I picked a chocolate bar in a shape of a heart not really thinking much of it and I took a pen from my bag and a piece of paper and wrote a "thank you for catching that guy the other day"

Am i really gonna do this?

But honestly when you think about it what are the chances he is ever gonna even get this.

I bought a few snacks just so my manager wouldn't ask me tf was I doing in a store for 20 minutes and ended up not buying anything.

I went to the cashier and paid for everything and asked told him my plan and everything even tho he looked kinda lost for like the half of it.

"Oh ok" was his response

"Thanks"I said and started to walk away

"Wait I guess you are that girl I am supossed to give this to."he yelled

"What?"I asked

"Yeah some guy left this and said to give it to a girl buying pink pads with some flowers but you aren't buying pads today but I recognize you from the last time."

I looked at him in shock

"And the way you described him sounds accurate to what he looks like soo I guessed it was you."
He said

"Maybe I am wrong tho" he said

"No you are not that is in fact for me." I said not truly believing the words that came out of my mouth right now.

"Okay if you say so" he said and took a bag in which was a chocolate bar and a message.

"The guy left it like 3 days ago so the chocolate kinda melted a bit but it's good to eat."

I took that bag as fast as I could and went back to the car.

"What did you buy?"my manager asked.

"Oh just some snacks"I said

"I could have bought that for you."he said

"No it's alright.These are special snacks" I said

When I got to the dorms I went to my room and read the message

It said:" Hopefully the guy didn't follow you anymore after that."

That was all that it said
Now I really wanna know who this guy is.

Hey loves this book has reached 1000 reads and I am soo happy.
Thank you for reading

Lyy