Chapter:8

First of all thank you all for reading this ff and I'm really happy that you like it.
I'm from Croatia so English isn't my first language but I try my best.
Sorry for a long delay I was really busy in school and had a shit ton of tests to take so I apologise.
Thank you for keeping up with the story.
Ily💕

Lisa POV

"Lisayah wake tf upppp!" Someone shouted while I was opening my eyes

It really sounded like a demon of some sort and it was really scarrrry.

I mean that's probably just Chaeng.
She might look all sweet but in the mornings she is the reason I'm scared to get out of bed.

"LisA Can YOU wAKE up aLrEAdy?!?!?!?!?"

I finally open my eyes and there was a chipmunk that looked furious.

Now she started poking me and screaming.

I swear there is a morning demon in here. That's the only explanation

"Ok ok I'm up. Just calm down already." I tried to calm her down

"Thank God and Jesus Christ that ur up finally.
Lisa we are going to America tomorrow u better start packing and also I need you to pick up a few things for me and Jisoo also asked if you can buy something and don't worry shs will give you the money."

"Why don't you all ask our managers to buy it?"

"Well it's something we wouldn't like them to find out soo we felt like sending you."

Ok...

"Ok just write it on a paper so I don't forget something." I said and started to get ready

"Okieeee" Chaeng left my room

I can't with them.

I got ready and went into our living room so Chaeng would give me a paper of what I need to buy.

"See ya later Liz" chaeng said

"Yeah"

I sort of ran away and tried to hide myself from the guards and managers bc I don't like them being around all the time.

And now I'm in the mall.
Lets see what Chaeng wrote.

I think Jisoo needed some pads for those days of the month and she was kind of embarassed because our manager is a dude.

I opened the paper.

"Buy alcohol"

Wow

"P.S. and pads"

.........
I'm never going shopping for them.

I enter the supermarket and pull my mask up and my hat down and i take what I need.

What alcohol should I buy?

Well I bought some beer. That will do.

And I bough some cotton pads and went to the cashier.

"Hello" the cashier said

"Hello I would like to buy this" I said in a different voice just in case that person doesn't recognize me.

I paid  and was ready to leave but there was a loud scream and I just stood there frozen.

What the hell

There was a tall guy holding another guy and it looked like he arrested him.

I couldn't see his face but I saw his eyes and they looked familiar.

"This man right here was spying on you just now." The man said

I just ran out of the store because I was scared and what if he told other people there who I am.

And how did he even follow me?
I mean how could he recognize me?

I was so focused on that and scared that I basically ran home.

Like why is all of this happening to me right now?

I got home and went straight to my room.

"Lisaaaaaaaaayaaaah" I heard Jisoo scream

"Lisayaaaaah did you buy me padsssss"

The next thing I knew she was in my room.

I realized that I forgot to take things with me in all that action.

Shit....

"Oh sorry Jisoo unni the store was closed."I tried to lie but failed miserably

"The 24/7 store was closed?" She asked not believing me for a single second

"Yeah they had some inspection or something so they were closed."

"Oh okay" Jisoo said

"Next time just say if you don't wanna buy something" Jisoo said

She left and I tried to start packing but my mind was focused on who the boy was that cought the guy spying on me.

There was something familiar about him but I just can't name it.

Whatever I'll just start packing.

Hello again I just wanted to say sorry my chapters are short and not that interasting but on next chapter there will be Jungkook pov so hopefuly it gets more interasting.

Thank you all again for reading and feel free to leave a comment it really makes my day.💕