Wargear and information

Hey guys i decided to write another story. So i hope you enjoy this.

Name: F/N L/N.

Chapter: Grey knights space marines, the chamber militant of the Ordo Malleus.

Rank: Brother Champion.

Brotherhood: 1st Brotherhood.

Age: 200 standard years old (due to the enhancements a space marine receives their length of life is enhanced tremendously. but due to the intensity of the wars they fight they may not live as long.)

Armor: Aegis Terminator Armor, This suit of Tactical Dreadnought Armor, or Terminator Armour, worn by the Grey Knights are incredibly well crafted lattice of psychoconductive filaments and amulets, anointed and inscribed with prayers and wards, ritually consecrated and psychically charged. Working in tandem with the Grey Knights' formidable psychic powers, the Aegis armour protects the wearers from the effects of the Immaterium and the Daemons it spawns. The armour's ritual blessings and psychic resonance also serve to confound the perception of any enemy, resulting in an effect called the Shrouding.

Close Combat Weapon: A Nemesis Force Daemon Hammer. The most common Nemesis Force Weapon to be used by non-Grey Knights and Grey Knights alike, the Nemesis Daemon Hammer is often used by high-ranking Inquisitors of the Ordo Malleus. It combines the crushing power of the Daemon Hammer with the arcane construction of the Nemesis Force Weapon to craft a deadly bane of all things daemonic.

Ranged Weapon: A standard Astartes Pattern storm bolter mounted on the wrist of his left hand. This weapon fires a 75 caliber explosive shell at extreme velocity.

Psychic abilities:

Hammerhand - Focusing the raging power of their minds, Grey Knights and other psykers trained in this skill can augment the already prodigious might of themselves and their Battle-Brothers. Even unarmed, such warriors can crush flesh and bone -- given blade or hammer there is little limit to what they can slay.

Sanctuary - Chanting words of warding, the psyker creates a zone of light and psychic turbulence around him that can both protect him from physical harm as well as repel daemonic creatures and other threats of the Warp. This barrier extends out around the Librarian or psyker in a 10-metre-radius and impedes all those who attempt to cross. The barrier does not impede a Grey Knight's movement in any way.

Purge Soul - The psyker draws upon every ounce of willpower he possesses to purge the evil of his foes' souls, scouring every trace of corruption even if it destroys them in the process.

Cleansing Flame - The psyker harnesses the very fire in his soul, creating a wall of white-hot psychic flame that blasts forth and purges his foes from the battlefield.

Vortex of Doom - The psyker rends the material realm asunder, tearing a rift between realspace and the howling madness of the Warp, condemning his foes to total oblivion.

Other items:

The Liber Demonica A copy of this arcane book, the Liber Daemonica, its contents drawn from material taken from the Librarium Daemonica on Titan along with the ancient battle rites of the Grey Knights Chapter, is carried into battle by every single Grey Knight, in a compartment in his armour's chest plate. The Liber Daemonica is an enduring symbol of a Grey Knight's devotion to his mission, and contains the cardinal tenets of anti-daemonic lore culled from the dark knowledge caged within the Sanctum Sanctorum's walls. The books themselves are also potent psychic talismans in their own right, with pages illuminated in silver and bound to a spine carved from the thigh bone of a martyred saint of the Imperial Cult.

I know this alot of information to take in, but there is a reason the Grey knights are THIS powerful. Anyway, thats the basic information about him, equipment and psychic powers he has. The first chapter will be posted as soon as possible.