Chapter 2: A harsh lesson of war

3rd person POV:

Y/N walked silently with the young children listening to them idly banter about him smashing and blasting his way through the Grimm that attacked them. He sighed and continued walking he was not one to brag and banter about his victories he always took a lesson out of a fight as all of his fellow knights always had done. War and combat were always the greatest teachers for not just Grey Knights but for anyone who called themselves a warrior to hone and enhance their skills and abilities, and to increase and expand their knowledge of the ways of battle. The group made it back to the top of the cliff where the students were launched from. As the students left a man with glasses and wearing a black and green outfit came up to the knight.

Y/N's POV:

He looked down at the man through his helm. He tightened his grip on his hammer but not activing it. The man spoke.

???: I must say your display of battle prowess and your odd powers are quite something to behold. I am professor Ozpin, I am the headmaster of beacon academy. Judging by your size, armour, weapons, and powers don't look to be from this place or these lands. So who might you be?

Y/N: You are correct in the notion that i am not from this place. I am Brotherhood Champion Y/N L/N of the Grey Knights, the chamber militant of the Ordo Malleus. Maybe you can help me by telling me where i am.

Ozpin: I can surely do that. Follow me. We'll talk in my office.

The two began walking back towards the academy, Y/N talking about himself and his task within the chapterand the mission they serve. While ozpin gave Y/N the history of remnant the rising of the Grimm, the maidens, and the mission of the huntsmen and huntresses.

Y/N: so let me get this straight. Your telling me that there are TWO types of humans?

Ozpin: yes that is correct.

Y/N: That is fascinating. And this 'dust' is responsible for most if the technological advances in this society?

Ozpin: that is also correct. However we haven't achieved going to space like your imperium has.

Y/N: again fascinating.

Ozpin: so how is it that these 'space marines' like you live for so long?

Y/N: that is because we are give a large amount of genetic enhancements. The normal human has twenty two internal organs. We astartes are given an additional nineteen organs that work together to make us greater warriors in the emperor's service.

Ozpin: and this 'Emperor of mankind' is the reason why you exist?

Y/N: yes sir.

Ozpin: I have just one more question for you. Would you like to teach at my academy? Professor Goodwitch is our combat instructor but i believe having you help teach them your level of discipline and combat training would only help these young hunters in training.

Y/N: if it aids in the destruction of these foul daemon...then you have a new proctor.

He extended his hand and shook hands with ozpin.

Y/N: so when will i begin?

Ozpin: tomorrow.

Y/N: I am looking forward to it.

Timeskip to the next day

He stood in the classroom with professor Goodwitch. They had been going over the curriculum for the class. As they were finishing students begane to come into the classroom. As they all sat down the bell rang, Goodwitch turned to the class and addressed them.

Goodwitch: good morning class. Today we habe a new instructor helping teach this class. Everyone please welcome professor Y/N L/N.

He stepped forward still clad in his power armour.

Y/N: good morning class. From here on out this class will be much more than swinging a weapon wildly and working as a halfhearted team. From here on you will learn a true martial prowess against the Grimm. You will learn how to work as a hyper lethal team. From here on out you WILL fight as if you life is on the line. Then and only then will you become true hunters. And class begins now.

And there you have it the second chapter as promised. Once again thank you all for the support. Without you there is no story to be written. I hope you guys continue to enjoy this and with that being said, have a good day and Doomblade out.