Chapter 3: Duty and Honor

Y/N's POV as he writes in a journal:

Y/N: "Duty and Honor, the very things that we Astartes hold dearly in our service to the God Emperor. It is, in reality, the only thing we know, Even in death our duty does not end. But to most of these students, duty and honor are words of a bygone era. However I see in a very few the foundations of the Astartes, the very same values that the grandmasters saw in me. But I will not go easy on any of them, I will weed out the weak, I will break their soft wills and reforge a will of iron, unbreakable, unbound, and unstoppable. These new hunters and huntresses shall become the back bone of this world's defenses. As they stand now they wouldn't survive out there, or atleast thats what other huntsmen have told me."

He finished the final sentence and closed his journal. He began to enter a state of deep thought when a knock on his door disturbed him. He looked over and saw Mrs. Goodwitch standing in the doorway.

Y/N: "I suppose it is time to prepare for today's class?"

Mrs. Goodwitch: "That would be correct. We're going to be going over auras today and how they effect you in combat."

Y/N:" I see. I suppose that you would have the students fight eachother to home in the point."

Mrs. Goodwitch: " Oh no Mr. Y/N. The teams will be fighting you. You are the strongest person we have at the academy. So it should serve as a good lesson."

Y/N stood up and put his helmet on, locking it un place as he looked down at glynda, the eyes lighting blue.

Y/N: "Then I hope they are ready for me at full power."

A/N:

Jesus time flies, i almost forgot i had wrote this and for that i apologize. I'm going to be trying to get chapters up when i can, bit I've got alot on my plate at the moment. Once again, thank you for the support and i hope you guys are enjoying the story. Until next time, Happy holidays, Doomblade out.