Chapter 5: An Apprintice Of The Hammer.

3rd Person POV.

After the events that occurred in the arena, Y/N began to write out the answers to the most common questions he felt he would be asked of. What his weapons were abe how they worked, what hos armor was designed for, and even how he came to be in Remnant. He sighed as he stopped and began to meditate on the litanies he and his fellow knights would use to gain a sense of insight into what may come, though he could not figure if it would work in this realm. As he grew deeper into his thoats, as the mantra resonated within his soul, he began seeing a world engulfed in war. Fires burning in the streets and the cries of help ringing out from the people. He broke the meditative state and began to plmder on what he saw. As he drew to what he thought was a conclusion, he was interrupted by a student knocking on his door. One Jaune Arc was standing before him.

Y/N: "Mr. Arc, should you not be in class or with your friends?"

Jaune: "Well Mr. Y/N i was wondering if maybe I could ask for some advice or training."

Y/N pondered upon the young student's question.

Y/N: "And what would you like to know?"

He stood up from his desk.

Jaune: "I was wanting to know what to do to lead my team more effectively. That and try to become a better fighter."

Y/N gave thought to Jaune's request. And he nodded.

Y/N: "Alright, I will train you. But be warned Mr. Arc, I will be pushing you harder than anyone else. We will begin training now. Get you armor and weapons and meet me in the ring."

With that Jaune went to the locker room and got ready. When he arrived Y/N was already waiting for him.

Jaune: "How are you already prepared? You only just stepped out of your office."

Y/N: "That is the first rule i will teach you. You must always be ready to meet your enemies in combat. The inability to make ready will cost you and your team's lives."

Y/N readied his hammer, it began roaring with his psychic energies.

Y/N: "Now make ready Mr. Arc. For I shall not go easy on you."

With his final statement the two charged towards eachother.