listen here y'all [A/N THAT'S PROBABLY IMPORTANT]

I'm going to start with the obvious- apparently, y'all actually enjoy this story? I know that LietPol is a rare(ish) ship, but come on- you can do so much better than reading this.

     But I've been thinking:

     What if I continued this? All in all, I still like the original idea of this story, and I'm still sort of proud that I managed to make some conflict. But here's the catch- I don't particularly like Hetalia anymore. I don't hate it ot anything, I've just found that South Park is more my thing now.

     Look, I'm not going to promise that I'm going update this. I'm not trying to put nonsensical hope in your mind, but I want to let you all know something.

      I've gotten better at writing since I started this, and I feel as if I shouldn't just drop a project. When I was really into Hetalia, and was just starting out on Wattpad, if someone asked me to update or said they enjoyed my story- I would work extra hard to update. I still highly appreciate that, but I no longer want to tell people I'll update without knowing what the hell to write.

     To make a long fucking story short, I don't know if I'll ever update this trash pile on a huge websites with millions of better stories out there (including some of my newer stories, which I'll name soon) to read. But I do know that I like the idea of finishing it.

     Now- I'm a whore for reads on my stories, so if you have the time/desire to help me feel good about myself because I justify myself with my stories, I would highly appreciate it if you would read "Babes!" It's one of few stories that I really enjoy, but doesn't get much attention, so it would be great if you read it and gave some feedback!

     Sorry, I had to.

     Bye-bye now, and again-

     Thank you.

-sweets