The Unexpected

Slpovr 2nite? im liek totally boorrred!

Toris looked at his phone, smiling as he reread the message over and over again. Once he snapped back to reality and realized he needed to reply, Toris' fingers began to swiftly dance over the digital keys. Jamming his thumb on the send button, consequently leaving a fingerprint that would be later dealt with, he sent his reply to Feliks.

Definitely! What time?

In almost no time flat, Feliks responded with his routine grammatical error-ridden text.

ASAP!!!  its liek a emrgncy liet!

Whenever Feliks used ASAP for anything, it usually meant that it wouldn't be considered important typically, but if Toris knew anything at all about Feliks, it was that he was typical.

Toris replied with a simple K, then instantly turned on his music playlist, which started with "Like, Totally." The day that he had heard that song was the day that he realized how much of a gem Feliks was, and how lucky he was to be his friend.

Once Toris had selected loop to ensure that the could listen to the song on repeat whilst gathering all of his things. He swiped up his usual bag for sleepovers with Feliks, which was at the foot of his bed.

Meanwhile, as Toris was packing, Feliks began to prepare Mean Girls, which had become the traditional movie for their sleepovers. The first time that Toris had ever come over to the Pole's house, they had watched the exact same movie as the blonde played with the Lithuanian's hair; putting it in braids, ponytails, putting brightly colored clips in it, and just fiddling with it. For some reason, they kept doing the same thing, and nobody said anything to object,

After getting the disk, Feliks got all of the hair supplies ready: a brush, the colorful pins, a few hair ties, and the recurring spray bottle. If any of the specific hair products were considered tradition, it would be the spray bottle.

Right after the Pole had readied most of the supplies on the floor right in front of the couch--their spot-- he heard a knock on the door. Throwing the final items on the ground, the hair ties, and making a grand dash to the door, Feliks squealed with excitement as he stood before his front door.

Taking a couple breaths to calm himself down, although his smile didn't die down, the blondie opened the door. Without even hesitating for a split second, Feliks immediately leapt out of the doorway to hug Toris.

Except it wasn't Toris.

It was Ivan.