Chapter 4

Hyerim pov

Time skip to tonight

"Try this on" Yuna said and handed me the third dress. I go strip off the second dress and put on the third dress. And Areum zips the zipper up. I look at myself in the mirror and wow that is not me. "This is the dress" Areum said. "Yes it is, you look beautiful in it" Yuna says and looks at me. "Thanks guys" I said. "Now we have to the hair and makeup." Areum said.

"I'll do the makeup and you do the hair" Yuna said. Yuna started doing my makeup and Areum curled my hair. I closed my eyes so Yuna can do my eyeshadow. After 20 minutes they are finally done with me. I look in the mirror. "The makeup and hair looks amazing guys" I tell them. "Thanks!" They said in unison. 

"Now lets go downstairs" Yuna said and they dragged me down stairs to the ceremony. This pack is really big. Like bigger then a chicken nugget. And chicken nuggets are big. Ooohh thinking of chicken nuggets, do you think they will have chicken nuggets down there. I'm really craving for some now. Anyway back on topic, they dragged me downstairs and now I'm standing in front of the stage. Jungkook saw me and stretched his hand out for me to grab it. So I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up on the stage.

"Attention everyone, yesterday I found my mate and Luna. Today will be her ceremony to become a pack member and your luna. Her name is Kim Hyerim. And now we will proceed with the process" He said in a stern voice. And all the pack members listened to him. Jungkook now faced me. "Do you, Kim Hyerim, pledge your allegiance to the blood moon pack? Do you promise to fight with us, not against us and be a loyal pack member?" He said. "I do" I said.

"Do you Kim Hyerim, accept to be the packs luna? Do you pledge to be a mom to all, care and fend for those who seeks you?" He asked. "I do" I said. Then he grabbed a knife and cut our hands then we joined our hands together and I feel the pack link. All of their conversations. 

"May I present you your new pack member and Luna, Kim Hyerim" Jungkook said and everyone clapped and cheered. For the first time in forever I smiled. It feels great to be welcomed and not ignored. "You are now dismissed" Jungkook said and everyone started to leave. This seems like a start to something beautiful. 

~~

Hey, guys. Sorry for the short chapter. I promise you guys the story will get better. Please wait for the next chapter. I promise the next chapter is going to be really interesting. Well, Bye, see you guys in the next chapter. 

Please vote, comment and follow me!