10 | Waking Up

"Wake up" I heard Xukun whisper and so my eyes fluttered open and when it did , I realized that Xukun was "touching" me. "What are you doing?" I asked while I pushed his hands away.

He then frowned and he said "what's wrong with that?", there I glared at him. "Everything is wrong with that". "That didn't matter before" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well it matters now". I said and I looked away.

I fished for phone and there I saw that it was 3 am and there I groaned. He's waking me up for sex now?. There I then faced and him and I glared at him. "You know you shouldn't do that".

There he smiled cheekily and I realized that he had boner. "Oh my goodness , why at 3 am!?" I shouted , a little too loud. There he chuckled and he said "it's your fault , you were moving so much , I couldn't sleep".

There my eyes widened and I blushed.

I then turned my body to the other side but then his hands went on my butt he whispered. "Do you really think that showing me your ass makes it better?" there shivers went down my spine.

I then faced him and without warning me kissed me.

But then I pushed him away. "What if they hear?" I asked and he smirked.

"Bite Me".

That's what you call a morning exercise.