25 | Cliche Ferris Wheel

We were at the tippy top of the ferris wheel and just like in the books , we kissed.

Xukun decided that today we should go to the amusement park to have fun since we haven't been in a date for awhile. The thoughts and the "fight" from last time was all gone and we had no more worries.

An Chu Xiao fortunately transferred schools in the middle of the school year and since a bunch of other cheerleaders left we needed to have another audition to get more students into the cheer team.

Before any more stress gets to us , Xukun decided that we have fun before any bad things happen and before school starts bombarding us with a bunch of homework.

The day was spent with Xukun hugging me the whole time and him kissing me out of no where , making the other people beside us "uwu~" but some of them did cringe but I can't blame them , I cringed myself.

I loved today because I felt free and happy and the thoughts from hours ago passed through my mind.

4 hours ago.

We were on our way to the amusement park but then we were in traffic because we were passing by some big wedding in a very gigantic place. We got to see some sneak peek of what was happening and we saw how they came out the place already officially married.

There Xukun smiled and he gave me a peck on the lips and he said

"One day that will be us".

Present.

I couldn't help but smile when I'm thinking about it and Xukun seemed to notice. "Are you happy today?" He asked and I nodded. He then smiled and he said "I should really bring you to amusement parks more often".

There I shook my head and I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Im just happy that It was you that I was with and nobody else"