21 | Kissing Back

One of my juniors went up to me and she told me that "a certain someone" was telling me to go to the indoor basketball court. I denied right away knowing it was Xukun but my friends told me to use it as the time to end the relationship so I agreed.

The familiar grey door stood in-front of me. My hands were on the knob and I was hesitating but then suddenly I felt a hand rest on my waist so I turned around and when I did I saw Xukun , looking straight with no emotion.

He then opened the door and he pulled me in and then he locked the door.

He let go of my waist and he rubbed his hands all over his face in frustration. "Y/n , tell me why you're mad". He said in tired voice and I rolled my eyes at him. "You are cheating on me". I said with no hesitation and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why would I cheat on you , when I spent five years waiting and waiting for you to say yes and when I finally got you , I became the happiest man in the world but then you say that I'm cheating!?" He said firmly and I sadly smirked.

"Exactly Cai Xu Kun". I said with a sigh and his eyes widened.

"If I was cheating then who would I cheat with?" He asked; devastated and I walked backwards. "Stop pretending Xukun! You're cheating with An Chu Xiao" , I finally said and ...... He......

He walked to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pushed me to the wall , giving me no escape and seconds later he was kissing me forcefully and I wasn't kissing back.

He then saw that I wanted him to stop but he just went down to my neck and he roughly left hickies there and his arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist.

Small whimpers of pain escaped my mouth but that didn't  stop him. He went up my lips again and he started kissing me and slowly ..... I kissed back and it was a guilty pleasure. He finally pulled away and he sadly smiled at me.

"Do you really not trust me Y/n? am I not trustworthy?"