31 | "Xukun , Im..."

I laid in bed beside him while his arms were wrapped around my body, it was 4:00 am in the morning and our tired bodies were wrapped around each other. The thoughts of  yesterday came to me and a small smile crept up my lips.

-flashback
"Where would you be if you never met me?" I asked Xukun (focusing on his life) and he thought about it. He then smiled and he said "I can't think of my life without you". There I rolled my eyes playfully and I said "What If!".

There he laughed and he said "Are you going to leave me?" But even though he laughed I still felt the sadness in his voice and so I  went to him and I left a peck on his cheek.

"Never"  I whispered and I felt his body become relaxed. I then sat on his lap and I started playing with his hair. "But seriously Xukun what do you think you would have become if I didn't exist".

There he said "Id be a basketball player and I guess ..... id be-  honestly I don't want to think about it" , I then nodded as a reply and I sighed.

Suddenly I felt my body getting carried and so I realized that Xukun was carrying me bridal style and then he placed me down the bed and he hovered me. He started leaving kisses on my neck and I felt his hands removing my clothes.

-end of flashback

That was how yesterdays night was spent and that was how we ended up like this.

But I have to tell Xukun something now because if I won't be able to then it'll get worse and so...

"Xukun I have to tell you something"...

I whispered and I felt him shuffle around. "What is it?" He asked and a small frown appeared on my face. "Xukun Im......"

"Xukun im...........

No .......I can't say it".