~4

My eyes fluttered open slowly. The sunlight blinded my eyes. I didn't know where I was. Everything was a blur. In front of me, all I could see was face above me but they were too blurred for me to decipher them.

"Jayla, baby, are you ok honey?"I heard a familiar voice scream. I got up slowly hoping I could figure out where I am. My head was spinning. I was really hot and dizzy. Eventually, my vision began to ease. I realised I was still on the bus.

"How long have I been out for?"I asked. My mother grabbed me and sat me down.

"About 6 minutes honey"She replied. Abby, who hadn't noticed I had got up suddenly turned her head to me.

"Omg, my star dancer is awake. Are you ok Jayla?"She screamed.

"I'm fine, will everyone stop fussing over me please?"I yelled.

"Jayla, is right? Don't baby her. Let her sit by herself"Abby shouted guiding me back to my seat. I breathed in to calm myself down. I then pulled out my laptop and began to do my school. We soon arrived back at the studio. My mom walked me back to the car. She began to drive home.

"Honey" My mother began. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay at the studio."

My jaw dropped open.

"Excuse me, I have worked too hard to just go back to recreational classes. I deserve to be on a world-famous competition team."I screamed. My Mom pulled over the car. She turned around and looked at me glaring.

"Yes, I know you deserve it but it is a lot of pressure on a young girl like you." My mom argued.

"Please Mom, let me stay."I pleaded. She sighed slowly.

"I know this is your dream so fine."She finally agreed. I leapt out of my seat and gave my mom a hug.

"Thank you Mom" I screamed. My mom laughed and began to drive off. When we pulled into my home and I ran out of the car and up into my bedroom. I decided to pull out my ballet barre. I put on a leotard and began to work on my ballet. I worked for a good 45 minutes then decided to take a break. I pulled out my phone and decided to scroll through Instagram. Something was off. I had more notifications than usual. I was tagged in posts. Posts from Chloe, Nia, Mackenzie and Kendall. I clicked on the most recent one. It was a picture of me. I read the caption.

This new girl Jayla joined our team today and let me tell her she is a suck up goody two shoes.

The messages didn't get any better. All of them got worse and worse.

Jayla is a player with the boys.

Jayla has slept with boys.

Jayla has had plastic surgery and that's the only reason she looks half decent.

I heard that her mother is an alcoholic

Jayla is a dirty sl*t.

I hope she kills herself.

They only worse and worse. It even spread to facebook, snapchat and twitter.

"Mom" I screamed. My mother ran up at once.

"Jay, what is it?"She asked. I cried in her arms.

"Look at my social media" I screamed.

............................

Sorry, I know its short. Big chapter coming.