80: Theme Park

You watched as he looked around; probably looking for you.

Oh how the tables have turned. You smiled slightly as you sat on the pirate ship, not close but not far away from the sickening couple. Sangwoo had a smile on his face occasionally, but overall the poor man looked sick and tired. But I prefer him that way. Happy with me, miserable without. I will kill you with loneliness before I will you with my needles.

You screamed with joy on the pirate ship as it swung back and forth, then you wandered around aimlessly as you followed behind the couple. But he would never know it was you. Why?

Because you were on date too.

"Where would you like to go next?" The unimportant, unoriginal man from a dating app that might as well have been called Stalkr. You needed a way to stay completely under the radar. And maybe you did make an entire fake profile (including the fact that you had a stutter), and maybe you did choose the most muscular man that you could find. You had a plan.

"C-C-Could we g-go to th-the gift s-store?" You asked as you noticed Sangwoo and his toy walk in.

"Sure." He smiled at you. He figured he was going to get laid tonight-- not that he was any kind of right.

And you watched with jealousy as Sangwoo came up behind his creature with a frightening mask on. You hoped the stupid thing would pass out from fear, but instead they calmly carried on a conversation.

So you dawdled around and watched Sangwoo purchase a gift for him. You scowled. Nothing really caught your interest though and you quickly left. You had time to ride another ride near by as you kept your eye on the couple.

They took a picture together, Sangwoo smoked some cigarettes as the ugly fucker rode in front of you on the carousel and finally they walked towards the haunted house.

"L-l-let's go in th-there!" You cheered, walking towards the house. 

"Uh... I... How about you go in, but I'm... I've got to use the bathroom... Maybe the next time... Tell me if it's cool! 'kay?" And as you turned to look at the man, he had taken off.

Coward. You shook your head and got in line behind the unfortunate couple.

"I hear it's new!"

"And the reviews say it's really scary!"

"Oh man~ I'm scared already!"

"Apparently, there're murderers, corpses and even zombies!"

"What if the murderers and zombies chase us? Ugh!!"

"Murderers? We can just kick them where it hurts most!"

"Hahaha, you're crazy!"

The endless banter consumed the sounds filtering into your ears.

"You need to be in a group of four to enter!!" The manager at the front proclaimed. "Are you two together?"

"Yep!" The two girls in front of Sangwoo replied.

"Then you can go in with the two gentlemen behind you!" She explained. "Please follow the path. There's only one way through, so you won't get lost. Please watch where you step!"

And with that, they disappeared.

"You and the three other women can go in after a few minutes, okay?" She told you.

"That's fine." You smiled. "I can wait."