109: Shower Time

"He's just screeching and running around with a wrench, wondering where you are." You showed Sangwoo your phone as you laid, naked on the bed on your stomach. Sangwoo leaned over, on top of you to watch for a moment.

"Mm. Stupid. Obviously, I would be with my wife." He kissed your temple as your smiled strongly and looked up at him. "C'mon. Let's take a shower. I can't get enough of the sight of your body."

You rolled your eyes playfully as Sangwoo pulled you out of bed and into the master bathroom. It looked like a rustic masterpiece. A large copper soaking tub stood in the corner of the stone room.

"Wow..." The word slipped out of your mouth before you could even stop it.

"Isn't it nice?" Sangwoo had his arms wrapped around you again, as if he would have been able to resist. "I killed a whole slew of people to get this cabin."

"Oh?" You turned to him, interested.

"How did I know that would get your attention back to me?" His grin was a little twisted; just the way you liked it. "Is it because my wife is a sick, crazy hot, stalker fuck?"

"Can a wife really be a stalker?" You asked him, turning around to press your body into his.

"I hit the nail on the head, didn't I, when I said 'you won't touch me until I marry you, but the second that ring's on your finger, you'd let me defile you'?" His hands drifted down your waist and to your rear, giving it a squeeze and using it to pull you into him. "I know I just took your virginity... and most men might give you a rest... but I'm going to have you in the bathtub as well."

You shivered in anticipation as you felt his member spring to life. Your eyes couldn't help but glance down at it and he let out a single chuckle as he noticed the movement.

"Yeah, it's going to do that a lot around you, sexy wife." He smirked. "Now let's shower off before we get in. Turn on the water, I'm going to go grab a damn condom."

As he shook his head and left, bemoaning the method of birth control he needed to use for the time being, you let out a large breath. It was such a new and different feeling to no longer be Sangwoo's stalker but to be someone who was supposed to watch him all the time: his wife. You felt proud, as if you had reached a milestone in life. Which you had, not that anyone needed to get married in life. In fact, you would have been completely fine never getting married. But it followed that if you wanted to have sex, you were going to get married. That was the way in your religion after all. You shrugged and began to run the water, standing over the built in drain on the floor. As the water heated up, you pulled out the shower head and held it in your hand above your head, running warm water through your hair.

However, suddenly, Sangwoo's hand gently took the nozzle from you.

"Let me show you an even better way to use that."