Revealed

•Amaris•

I ran to the car and we drove off. "What was that about." Chika said. "Umm, let's just say Stranger danger." I chuckled. So did they.

When we got to the hotel room we decided to play a game.

Tag. There was only one problem. We had to figure out who was gonna be it.

"I'll do it!" I yelled. I started counting.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!" I yelled even though they probably couldn't hear me.

I walked out slowly and locked the door. I took a left than a right,ran down the stairs and still couldn't find them. I thought they probably went to McDonald's or some shit.

I got tired of running so I took the elevator. I walked in. Nobody was in there. I was on the 16 floor.

I danced around to the elevator music. Until the door opened. I moved away from where you push what floor you wanna be on. I realized it was the boy who was starring at me and I believe some if his friends.

I kept my head down. Then the elevator stopped I looked up and the boys were getting off.

Then a boy with blonde hair dropped his beanie by my foot. I just had to pick it up for him. He took awhile to take it. He did what he does best. Stared.

"Hey I know you! Your that girl from vine!" He yelled. The rest of the boys just had a confused look on their face.

"I have a name,but 'That girl from vine' works too." I smiled and ran down the hallway. Still looking for Tyla and Chika.

•Tyla•

I got tired so I walked back to the room finding Chika sitting on her bed in some shorts and a white shirt with her hair put up in a ponytail. "Where'd ju go?" She asked. "Well I don't know. I was just play a game." I said sarcastically. "You can look through Amaris's clothes and find something to sleep in." "Ok."

•Amaris•

I got tired I was just lucky to have my phone on me still.

"You again" I heard someone say. I kept walking. I heard footsteps. He turned me around.

It wasn't the blonde boy. It was a boy with a lip piercing. "I'm Sam." He said smiling. "I'm A-..."

I was cut off. "Amaris, I know. Your vines are awesome.

"Thanks." And I smiled back. I stood up. I saw his friends came down the hallway. I turned around and saw Chika and Tyla.

We all just stood there. Until Tyla spoke up. "Who are you guys?" she asked. "This is Kian,Jc,Ricky,Trevor,Connor,And I'm Sam." Sam said fast and tried to catch his breath. "I'm Chika this is Tyla and Amaris." Chika said.

"We should go." I said. "Bye." Tyla said walking backwards. "That was awkward." Chika said while laughing. I started laughing.

•Sam•

I never got her number. Me and the guys had a contest to pick a girl ad ask them to join o2l.

We saw Amaris and Chika walk into Taco Bell. We were gonna ask them then but they were taking pictures with fans and eating with friends so we decided to wait.

I needed their phone numbers. So I got a paper and wrote "Number here

From Sam"

I went to her room and knocked on the door then ran to the corner. I heard the door open and then a couple seconds later it closed.

I walked to the door and got the paper and ran to my room.

I dialed the number in my phone. "Hello" Amaris said. I didn't say anything. I just hung up.