Mall

•Amaris•

"But it's not fair!!" I said in a IceJJ voice while picking up my phone. I was the one driving.

"It's so BOUGIE." Tyla said as well. We pulled into the mall parking lot.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU ROTTEN TEENAGERS" Chika yelled like a old man."Get out tha street you rotten kids!!" Tyla yelled. I finally found a parking spot and got out the store.

•Tyla•

We went to 20 stores. And 4 food stops

Forever 21

Hollister

Abercrombie & Fitch

American Eagle

Charlotte Russe

Subway

Wet Seal

Areopostal

Old Navy

Tilly's

Bloomingdales

McDonald's

Macys

Pac Sun

H&M

Banana Republic

Guess

Burger King

Hot Topic

Limited Too

Gap

Victoria Secrets

Zumies

Urban

Claire's

And finally.

Taco Bell.

•Chika•

We we're tired as hell. Couldn't even walk to the damn car.

We decided to take a break. "Hey. Isn't it that guy from last night." Tyla said. I turned around he had a girl with him.

I turned back around. Tyla rolled her eyes. So I knew he was coming. "Hi guys." I heard Kian say.

"Hey Kian." We said back."This is my girlfriend, Andrea." Kian said as Andrea put her hand out.

"I think she wants you to shake it." Tyla said taking a sip of her tea.

"Hi I'm Chika and that's Amaris and Tyla." I said pointing to them and shaking Andreas hand.

"Oh and Amaris and Chika. I hope you guys consider our offer." Kian said smiling.

"What offer?" Amaris asked. "Sam said he called one of you and asked if you guys would consider joining o2l." Said Kian.

"Well I did get a call last night. It probably was Sam. If it was he didn't say anything." Amaris said.

"Well if you do give us a call."Kian said. Glancing at Andrea who had the fakest smile ever. "Ok thanks"

I said as they walked away. "You guys ready to go?" they got up with out saying anything. We walked to the car and dropped Tyla off.

And then we went to our room. I went to take a shower. By the time I got out Amaris was gone.

I opened the door that leads to her room and saw her sleep in her pjs on the bed. I looked around her room and saw she had a shower in her room.