Pool

•Jc•

Me,Connor,Ricky,Sam,and Trevor are just hanging in the same room waiting for Kian. Kian came back with Andrea.

"Hey guys." Andrea said. I looked up."Hi. Did you guys have fun?" Ricky asked.

"It was awesome!" Kian said."But we also ran into Chika and Amaris." Kian finished. We all looked at Sam.

"Well did you ask them?" Connor asked Sam then looked at Kian. "I didn't know what to say."

"I told you I should have done it." Trevor yelled. I laughed.

"You guys, it's 1:00 o'clock can we just go to sleep." Sam said. "Agreed." I say.

"Ok fine but we will talk about it tomorrow." Kian said as Andrea continued to smile.

Me Connor Sam Andrea and Kian get out of Trevor and Ricky's room. Sam Connor and I let Andrea take one of our beds. And let Kian and Andrea have a room to themselves.

•Next day•

•Amaris•

I woke up around 11:00. I woke up because I had to pee. Bad. I went to my bathroom and used it. I Walk out the hotel room.

And decided to go get something to eat. I was still in my pjs so I slipped into my green onesie.

I walk outside the hotel and saw the closest food store which was Duncan donuts.

I ran across the street and walked in there. I ordered an

Ice latte with a donut with sprinkles. And a Regular coffee with a bacon burrito.

I walked back to the hotel. I barged in Chikas room. And saw her sitting on her phone in her black and mint bow bathing suit,black converses and a blue towel.

I handed her coffee and burrito over. "Thank you." She said. I went to wash my hands. And I came back my donut was gone and so was Chika and her food.

Dis bitch took my damn...Mmmm! Imma get her. Since I notice she was in her bathing suit. I hurried up and drink my Ice latte. But it was to cold so I threw it away.

I ran into my room, took a shower and put on my retro red zebra stripes & black high waisted bathing suit,black low converses,and a yellow towel and left.

•Chika•

I had no idea where the pool was. I walked in a room with a bunch of noise. I walk in and see it's a pool.

I sat down at a chair. Looking through my Instagram comments. I just love my haters. "Chika Hey." I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up. And saw Connor. "Hi Connor!" I said. "I have a question." Connor said I glance to my left and saw Trevor Sam Kian Jc Andrea and Ricky looking at us.

"Yes?" I asked. "Us and some of the fans would like for you guys to join o2l?"

•Amaris•

I walked into a room with noise. I heard Chika say something. I walked up to her. "Hey." I said angrily. Connor smiled and walked away.

"What do you think about joining o2l?" Chika asked. "What?!?" I asked confused. "We're in!" Chika yelled to her left. "In what?"

As she walked towards the pool I pushed her in. And I sat at the edge of the pool.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I hope this was a good enough chapter for you guys.