vine (Gavin fic) (p2)

1nsomni this chapter was posted early for you <3

Also here I just made this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god, she was dying. That was the only explanation. Her brain was imploding. It was the only rational reason for why her head hurt so fucking bad. Also, why was her stomach so heavy? She couldn't roll over, so the position was so uncomfortable. It hurt to move. She was dying. And what was so warm?

Slowly, (y/n) opened her eyes. The room swam, and she quickly shut her eyes again with a loud groan. She started to tune in her other senses instead, and noticed a loud purring noise. Was there a cat somewhere? Hey, wait a fucking second. She didn't have a cat. Her eyes shot open quickly, and despite the throbbing in her head she looked around. Quite immediately she noticed the grumpy-looking cat on her stomach. She was in a bed, and it was not hers. Her heart rate quickened in fear, now her headache seemed to be the least of her problems.

Wait. She had been out drinking. Fuck! What happened? What did she do? Scanning her eyes around the room, she noticed something even worse. A pair of legs. There was a pair of legs, and they were intertwined with hers. She closed her eyes again, hoping the headache would dissipate at least a little. Tilting her head up, she cracked her eyes open to look the mysterious pair of legs in the face.

Oh no. Of course. Gavin. Fucking. Reed. WAIT. SHE WAS LAYING IN BED WITH GAVIN FUCKING REED. Quickly glancing down, she sighed in relief at seeing she was clothed. Hey wait what fucking shirt was this? This wasn't one of her tank tops. Shit. Oh shit. She was wearing his shirt. Did they...? Oh shit oh shit oh shit. She pushed the large cat off of her lap, sitting up and ignoring the gargantuan pain in her head. Immediately, she noticed the arms wrapped around her waist. Gavin Reed was fucking cuddling her. This was bad.

She looked back at him, taking in the sight of his surprisingly peaceful face. If she didn't know he was a literal demon, she might have found that to be kind of cute. But she didn't. "Gavin." She groaned, flicking his face. Might as well get this over with, am I right? He groaned, rolling his head to the side. "Gavin." No response. She slapped his cheek hard enough to hurt (for a few minutes at least she's not that rude). "GAVIN."

Gavin jumped, eyes shooting open. "WHAT THE FHCK wait what the fhck?" He squinted at her, wondering what the fuck he was doing with (y/n) in his face. "Hey hi what the fuck am I doing here also get your fucking arms off of me please." She smiled fakely, murder in her eyes. He looked down and immediately yanked his arms away, holding them out as if she had burned him. Gavin squinted, trying to recall what happened after he passed out.

"Gavinnn." a voice had called to him, and he felt a solid weight dip into the bed. "Mh." He remembered grunting at the voice. "Had a bad dream. G'night." The voice had explained to him. "'night." He had responded, drifting back into a dreamless sleep.