how (Gavin fic) (bonus)

This is a bonus part for that huge fic I wrote for gavin a while back

I think(?) It can be read as standalone?

But like why would you want to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks, maybe.  Since what?  Since Gavin and (y/n) started dating of course.  Over the few weeks there had been a fucking lot of kissing.  A fucking lot.  Who knew assholes could kiss so good am I right?  They had sneaked a few kisses at work, of course, but most of them had been in private on dates and such.  They were still trying to find a way to fuck with the precinct.  “Ok, so what if we like…” (y/n) started, her sentence droning off into her first plan.

Gavin walks into the precinct, like any other day.  “Hey Lavender!” He greets his only friend cause he's a loser.  She nods quickly, continuing to sort through some files and hoping he'll go away.  Suddenly, Gavin sees the most beautiful girl in the world.  No, not Hank.  It's (y/n)!  The most beautiful, talented, amazing person in the whole world.  “Hey babe.” He smirks, walking up to her and sweeping her into a romantic kiss.  The precinct gasps, they never expected this!  Gavin stands—

“That's stupid.” Gavin interrupts, slapping (y/n) gently upside the head.  “Her name isn't even Lavender!” He snorts, flicking (y/n)'s forehead.  “Oh whoops.  But fuck you!  It's not like you could do better DIPSHIT.” (Y/n) grumbles, pulling her feet up to sit criss crossed.  “Well actually…”

“Heya Connor!” (Y/n) greets the plastic prick cheerfully as she approaches his and Hank’s desk.  “Beep boop hell-o… thinking… thinking…. Thinking… ‘(y/n)’ is the name I have registered for you.  Beep boop.” Connor smiles in that weird way he always does.  She grins brightly at him, for some reason, but gasps when she sees the handsome dude who just came through the door.

“Sorry guys, I'm going to have to flee!  You see, I just spotted my boyfriend!” She laughs giddily and jumps up, running towards the beautifully mature man.  “Boyfriend?” Hank groans in confusion, donut crumbs all in his beard.  “Gavin!” (Y/n) sings, jumping into Gavin's strong muscular arms.  “Hey beautiful.” He smirks, causing (y/n) to faint.  The precinct is SHOCKED—

“Oh my god Gavin.” (y/n) rolls her eyes in literal disbelief.  “What?” He raises his eyebrows.  “For one, you're an asshole.  You are the least suave person I know.  For two, you described me totally wrong!  You make me sound like a dippy female who only wants to be happy and fall in love and pink and sunshine everywhere.  Gavin, I'm an asshole.” She ranted, flicking his head like he had to her.

“Yeah, you are an asshole.  I should have described that better.” Gavin sniggered gaining another flick to the temple.  “And another thing, Connor isn't like that.  You honestly need to stop with that immature shit, he's really nice.” (Y/n) sighs, rubbing her forehead.  Gavin lets out a long breath, looking back at her.  “Yeah, I know.” He admits.  (Y/n) smiles, pecking his temple.

“Good, bitch!  I guess we're not that good with ideas...  Wanna go to bed?  It's 3 a.m. and we have work tomorrow, so I’m gonna blame our terrible ideas on my sleep-deprived state.  I say ‘my sleep deprived state’ and not ‘our sleep deprived state’ because I know you can't think of a good idea no matter what state you're in.” She smirks, earning a smack from Gavin.  “Fuck you!  Also yeah I'm about to pass out.” He grins triumphantly, pulling them both into a standing position.

“I bet I can reach the bed first.” (y/n) sniggers, getting into a very bad running position.  “Not true.” Gavin smiles sweetly, already running through the hallway.  “HEY NO FAIR!” (y/n) shouts, racing after him.