Season 2 part 12: Joey <3 Daniel

Stacy's POV
I can't believe that I saw my friend Maryam! I never knew she would want to become a witch! Well I don't judge her!

Lizzie's POV
Today Joey will eat food with Daniel! It might not seem much...but I can tell that Joel really likes him! And I am okay with that!

Joel's POV
I can't believe Joey likes a student from our rival school!
And I can tell that Joey likes him, for 2 reasons!
1- He was acting very weird!
2-He made is kawaii eyes!

(At lunch)

Joey: H..hi Daniel!

Daniel: hey guys! So what's new!

Lizzie: well we saw some jerks bullying Our friends! That's rude!

Yammy: IKR!

Daniel: Oh you guys are talking about those 3 popular girls!

Tiffany: yeah!

Daniel: Ugh! They are all
Stupid! They don't care what they do! And for some reason when ever someone try's to cast a spell in class those 3 make that student fail!

Yammy: Well...How about I can slap them and let's see what happens!

Little Carly: yeah! Please don't hurt anyone before someone goes to the hospital. Again.

(At class)

Teacher: now! It's time for spell wars! First up Joey and (some random student [i couldn't find a name oops!)
(And if anyone asks I also made up the subject! And if y'all wanna know what is spell wars it's basically like this; two people come face to face and cast a spell on each other!)

Joey: (Casts a spell) oh...I turned him in to a shark!

Random student: (casts a spell)
Hah! Your a cat!

Daniel: (in his head) I can't let Joey lose! I need to help him!
(He casts a spell on the random student)

Joey: OMG! You are chicken!hah!

Teacher: well done Joey! You win!

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Daniel: sooo...I see that you won the race! How did it feel?

Joey: oh super good! (Coughs out a hair ball [because he got turned in to a cat from before])

Daniel: OMG! Joey you are so hilarious!

Hey guys it's me Nifty ya boi! (Wait I'm a girl) Amy way! I hope that y'all enjoyed the story! I just had to add Joey and Daniel in because why not! But the next chapters are gonna get pretty cool! Have fun and I will see my little Attorneys later bye!