Season 5 Part 4: Is it true?

Lizzie's POV
We were helping Lauren find an anniversary present for Bobby! We went to the Gaming store and Lauren just got banned...if she didn't break those goggles she could of actually buy the VR goggles!
So Thank god Scott went in and bought a new one! Phew!
After that fiasco, we went home! I asked Tessa and Zac to see if they had fun?

Lizzie: did you guys have fun?

Tessa: well if it includes meeting LaurenZside and Dangthatsalongname AKA Scott and Lauren yeah I had so much fun!

Lizzie: how about you Zac?

Zac: ye I had so much fun! (Lies)

Lizzie: awesome!

<<Time skip till they arrive to the castle>>

Lizzie: JOEL! Where is he?

Joel: Lizzie! Where have you been?!

Lizzie: I texted you that me and the kids were going to the mall to help Lauren!

Joel: you didn't tell me that...(sees text) Okay I'm an idiot!

Lizzie: aha! So I was right!

Tessa: for the 1000th Time! Lol!

Joel: aha! She agrees with me! And how about Zac?

Zac: I agree with Lizzie! (In his head) I don't want to agree with Tessa! And besides all of them are wrong anyway!

Joel: well...there's something that we forgot to tell you guys...

Tessa: what is it?

Lizzie: you guys are gonna start school next week! Only Royals, Hybrids and Witches/Wizards are allowed to go there!

Zac: oh how nice! (Lies)

Joel: Zac? Your acting a little off these day what's wrong?

Zac: it's nothing!! (Screams)

Lizzie: Zac! How dear you yell at you parents like that!

Zac: first of all you guys are not my real parents! Second of all why any you two love me as much as you love that idiot! You guys love her more than me but you don't show me any attention do you! (Storms off to his room)

Tessa: I'll...also go t-to my
r-room...(goes to her room)

Joel: what just happened?

Lizzie: D-do you think they hate us?...*sniff*

Joel: of course not! I'll go check on Zac, you go check on Tessa to see if she's okay.

Lizzie: Okay.

Lizzie and Joel go The the kids rooms Joel finds Zac sitting on his bed arms crossed, angry and listening to music! On the other hand, Tessa was in her bed, face first crying nonstop, she was scared that she would get sent back to the orphanage and lose Lizzie and Joel's trust.

Joel's POV
I went upstairs to check on Zac. Lizzie went to check up on Tessa. I walk in his room and find him angry, I was trying to talk to him but he had ear phones on so he couldn't hear me, or maybe he was just ignoring me, either way! I Went next to him and told him "Zac, I'm sorry if we weren't giving you much attention, we have a lot of royal stuff to take care of too, it's hard to keep track of stuff, but we love you two either way!" I wonder if Zac heard me or not, but I hope he did...I saw him take off his ear phones, he slowly turned towards "thanks Joel, that really does mean a lot" he cried, he sounds like a good kid to be honest, was he jealous of Tessa because she knows us more than Zac?

Lizzie's POV
I walk towards Tessa's pink and purple room, I open her door and find her on her bed face first, crying none stop... "Tessa, what's wrong?" She looks towards me sobbing. "It's juts...*sniff* Zac always gets away with everything all the time! He hates me for some reason but I don't know why! What did I ever do to him!?!"
She cried, she turned back and slammed her face on the bed continuing to cry, "Tessa what are you trying to tell me?" I said, "remember the time when my head got slammed on the lunch table at the orphanage?!"
I nodded yes, "well I already knew that person, it was Zac! I hid it as a secret so he doesn't hurt me even more! He mocked me, he hurt me and he even called my favorite YouTubers lame and stupid!"
"Witch would be...?" "It was you guys! I loved you guys so much back than and still do! He called you guys lame and stupid! But I hid it as a secret so he doesn't hurt me and so you guys don't hate me" I was shocked! Zac wouldn't say anything like that to anyone right? He seems like a good kid...but what Tessa said, I'm starting to get worried! "Tessa...look, I know it might be tough but...we still love you, it might be hard to get along with Zac but I have seen something similar to your problem" she looked at me in shock wondering what was I even talking about, she stared to get interested about what was I talking about, I continued "Lauren's brother Greaser never stoped pranking her! And those pranks weren't like any other prank, Greaser filled rocks in her backpack and Lauren couldn't walk for a week, he dumped food on Lauren, he even once filed Joel's locker with green slime I think, but eventually they got along with each other!" Her eyes widened and she pulled me In to a big hug, she pulled away a few seconds later "thanks Lizzie, your the best!" "No problem Tessa"