Season 5 Part 15: new dicoveries

Wow new chapter! If y'all have any ideas tell me in the comments down below!

Oli's POV
I saw Jason take Joel away, he told me to hide but I don't want to leave him alone. He told me to hide no matter what, I did. As much as I know I heard nothing but Tessa, accepting Rachel's offer to see Tessa's parents. I finally leave and go see Zac.

*At Zac's room*

Oli: Zac you here? I can't let Jason hear me.

Zac: Leave!

Oli: Wait what?

Zac: I don't want anyone right now.

Oli: Zac you need to come with me.

Zac: I'm not going anywhere, I finally found my parents and I'm not leaving them! Leave or I'll call my parents.

Oli: F-Fine. But let me warn you, they are bad people, they have hurt Lizzie, Joel even me. For flipping sake they nocked me out with a bat at high school, and they kidnaped Lizzie and Joel.

Zac: Y-your lying. Leave or you know what happens.

Oli: *leaves*

Oli's POV
*to him self* "I need to find Lizzie and Joel! Where could they possibly be?" I go downstairs and see something on the ground...or someone, it Joel! I try not to shout incase Jason or Rachel hear me.
I go up to Joel and he's bruised and unconscious.

Oli: Joel, wake up. Joel!?

Joel: *wakes up* what the- wh-what happened?

Oli: Joel, your alive! Ma boi, is ok.

Joel: Wait a minute, where's Lizzie, a-and the kids?

Oli: Oh no, you don't remember? Tessa accepted Rachel's offer to go see her parents. Zac's in his room and doesn't want anyone...

Joel: what about Lizzie?

Oli: I...don't know...?

Joel: We need to find them. If Tessa sees her parents who knows what Rachel might do? And we don't even know what happened to Lizzie.

Jason: Ah! TheOrionSound with the worst singing voice in the whole world! How's it going? I see you have woken up Joel.

Oli: ...

Joel: Where Lizzie!? And bring me Tessa!

Jason: Oh so your not worried about Zac is see. Well Tessa is with Rachel, and they are on their way to see Tessa's real parents right now! Oh and as for Lizzie, I think it's time for you to say good bye.

Joel: N-no! Don't you even think about hurting her!

Jason: You should have been with her the whole time! I man would never let his wife die. It's probably too late anyway...haha...Joey probably dropped her in the middle of the ocean!

Joel: y..y...you wouldn't. I knew you we're bad b-but I'm truly disgusted by you, I c-can't believe you would k-kill her!!

Oli: And Joey...now your just bluffing! Why on earth would Joey do such a thing!

Btw I know y'all like Joey, but I ain't making Joey, bad! I'm not cruel, just wanted to give y'all a heads up so y'all don't start spamming me with hate comments!

Jason: Joey is now under my control, of he messes up or disobeys he and Daniel would be gone by now!

*Where Tessa was*

Tessa: You sure this is their house?

Rachel: Definitely, now knock on the door, I'll be by your side.