Another Hope

As we needed the exit the sides became louder and louder and with a great amount of effort Clint managed to open the door which looks to have been left for decades. A blinding light covered my vision and I groan slightly at the pain. Bringing my hand up to shield my eyes I stopped in my tracks, stood in the doorframe blinking rapidly to regain my sight. I stared at the white sheet of snow covering the ground. I slowly kept down as Steven and Clint watched my movement, and pulled the long sleeve of my jumper up, exposing my hand to touch the snow. It has been so many years since I last felt the cold softness of snow, or even seen the sun after being trapped in the cell for most of my life I finally can see what the world is like. No more practice, no ceremony, no fear of waiting for Aleksandr to appear at night. This was freedom..and god was it cold. I smiled faintly to myself and took a deep breath of the crisp air and slowly stood back up with the help of both Clint and Steve.
They brought me to a jet and carefully sat me down, handing me a bottle of water and a blanket which I gladly accepted. "So, what's your name?" Steve asked while Clint began to pilot the jet. I remained silent and wrapped the blanket around myself tighter. "Not one for talking?" he questioned. "Maybe the girls deaf.." Clint added, I looked back at him and glared shaking my head. "OK, like I said Clint, shes not one for talking." Steve took note of my reaction and stood still. I nodded faintly and sat back, feeling fear run through my body due to his giant form compared to mine. He made his way over to Clint and began talking but was too quiet for me to hear so I let my body relax, something I wasn't use to, and began to warm up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

My thoughts were disturbed when Steve mentioned we were here, where here is, and Clint landed the jet. I rose from my seat on the floor and kept the blanket draped over my shoulders but still hold onto the edges. The door of the jet opened and revealed the top of a building, slowly walking out with both men by my sides I looked around to notice we were quite high up.
"I want her in the room and to be monitored at all times." A tall man with an eye patch said to a woman beside him. A few more people trailed out of the building roof entrance, a young woman -nearly in her 20s- a odd looking man with a golden cape and a young man with silver hair trailing behind the two. They all stopped beside the first man, the silver haired one placing his hand gently on the woman's shoulder, standing slightly behind her.
"Alright, lets get you inside into your new room." Clint muttered while putting his arm around my waist to keep me stable while walking. The three of us began walking and the woman and the odd looking man turned on their heels and made their way inside, walking through the man with silver hair. I questioningly looked at him as we walked closer and the first two to appear lead us to my room.
"In here." The man is the eye patch said and opened a door to a small white room with a a simple bed. Not much different to my old cell. There was a mirror going along on of the walls which I guessed must be a one way mirror. Interesting. I looked back at the white haired man who was watching us, he seemed to look confused as I made eye contact with him. I smiled faintly at him and waved as he stood there frozen with shock. I was gently placed on the bed, facing the mirror, and the two men walked out. I sighed quietly and stared at the mirror taking in the disgusting sight before me. My hair slightly matted with with blood, my face covered with a thin layer of dirt and dark bags rested underneath my eyes. I remained silent, pushing my self back on the bed until my back hit the wall and took in every detail of my reflection. "You can see me, yes..?" A quiet voice appeared, causing my to jump slightly. He sounded like he was Russian with the way he pronounced his words. I simply nodded slightly and looked at him. "Wait, really? Like you can really see me?" He rused his sentence out quickly, excitement spilling from his voice, I nodded again to his question. "Hm...I didn't see that coming." He muttered to himself and walked closer to me. I pushed myself back against the wall as much as I could. "Hey, its alright. I'm not going to hurt you." He reassured me, being his hands up slightly as he made his way over to my bed. "It's just that its been so long since I've talked to someone, or even been seen by someone." He smiled at me and I slowly leaned upright from the wall. "What's your name?" He asked. I looked at the mirror wall, knowing this will look suspicious to everyone then back at him. I sighed quietly and took a hold of his hand, holding it open in my palm. He watched my movements as I spelt out 'I Don't Talk' onto the palm of his hand. "Hm, you know they won't hurt you, you can talk." He mentioned. I ran my free hand over my face and then slept out 'I know, I Don't Talk To Anyone But 1.' I looked up at him, a smile still plastered on his face due to the fact that he was actually being seen and talked to. "Well, my name is Pietro Maximoff.  And who do you talk to then?" I wrote out 'Scott.' and smiled faintly at the thought of him. "Scott...As in tiny man, Scott Lang?" I nodded again 'Yes, Is He Safe, Can I See Him?' I wrote quickly and he gently patted my shoulder "He is fine, Fury has sent him a message about the Academy base and he was quick to make his way over the our base. He should be here in a few days." It calmed me down immensely knowing that Scott was alright and that I could finally see him again. I smiled and leaned forward, gently hugging Pietro to which he happily accepted. I then sat back and held his hand again, writing 'Fury Who Is He?'. "Nick Fury, the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D, the place you are in now." I looked back at the mirror, knowing they are probably questioning what I am doing, they must not see Pietro, that explains why he was so excited to talk and shocked when I would see him. I turned my attention back to him 'What Happened To You?' I looked up at him as he gave a nervous chuckle. "Well, thanks to Stark, he created a robot he called Ultron that was meant to protect the world so the Avengers didn't have to. And long story short my sister and I joined the Avengers to defeat him and I was shot...several times and didn't make it. But my sister did, and she managed to find a family but I couldn't bare to be apart from her. Sad thing is she will never know I've always been with her." He looked down slightly, sadness overcoming his body. 'Scott Told Me About Ultron, He Saw It All On The News Once He Got Out.' I stared at him for a second before writing 'I'm Sorry That Happened, It Explains Why No One Else Can See You...I'm Sure I Could Find A Way To Bring You Back Soon.' I smiled at him as he looked up at me. "How? I'm dead." He said blankly, I raised my hand and he watched as the green light appeared, dancing on my fingers. 'I have my ways.' I smirked slightly and he seemed to light up "It looks like my sister, Wanda, but her powers are basically reading and tricking the mind as well as energy manipulation." I let the light go out as I heard a noise from the door, then it quickly opening and Nick stood staring at me. "What was that?" I covered my hand with the long sleeve and held it on my lap, remaining silent. Steve walked next to him and muttered "She doesn't talk, hasn't since we found her. She seemed to have a...rough time at the Academy." I looked at Pietro who waved before walking through the mirror wall, presumably to Wanda.