FOURTEEN [ imagine ]

a/n: this is dedicated to wdwtlk bc they always hype me up and know how to make me smile lmao they stole all of my uwus

first kiss
[ diana barry]

first day at a new school.
fresh start. new friends. new..obstacles.
you always knew you were a bit different.
but today, you decided to put all of it behind you.

that was..until you saw her.

the picture of pure beauty.
long,dark brown hair that flowed down her back.
beautiful eyes that shone like gems.
and pink lips that looked softer than cotton.
diana barry.

"i'd like to welcome our new student to class, miss y/n l/n." ms. stacie said at the front of the class. she smiled at you as you took your seat behind anne and diana.
anne was quick to turn around and give you a smile and you returned it, secretly wishing diana would do the same.

after class, josie pye gathered many of the students in the back room to play a game.
"spin the bottle." she said it was called.
you started to feel a bit queasy as she explained the rules.
"i think y/n should go first since she's the new girl." billy andrews said as he winked your way. he was attractive..but he was also an asshole.

you scooted in the middle of the floor and spun the bottle, slightly worried about who it would land on.
doing you no justice, it landed on diana.
butterflies filled your heart as you made eye contact with her.
"ew, two girls can't kiss." josie said in a disgusted tone.
cole rolled his eyes a bit as you tried to decipher what diana was thinking.
she shrugged her shoulders and stood up, reaching her hand out to you.
you stood as well and she smiled, looking at josie,"i think it'll be fine if it's just the cheek." josie rolled her eyes,"fine."

diana spun you around as you giggled and then dipped you, planting a kiss on your red cheeks.
she stepped away and sat back down as you stood there in awe.
"u-um i've got to go. my parents are probably worried. b-bye." you said as you waved to everyone before grabbing your basket and heading out.

*next morning*

"y/n! there's someone here waiting to walk with you to school! come down, please!" your mother called from downstairs. you put on your coat and went down, wondering who it could be since you hadn't really made any new friends.

you almost choked on your own saliva when you saw who it was,"good morning y/n. i thought that maybe we could walk to school together?" diana said softly as her eyes met yours. you nodded slowly before walking to her, waving your mother goodbye.

"diana..why did you really come here?" you asked along the way to break the silence. "you know, a couple of weeks ago, i visited my great aunt josephine because she was having a party. there were so many people there..different people. that night, i found out that my aunt and her best friend were..partners. they were in love." she exclaimed, her eyes brightening as she smiled at you.

"if i could be guaranteed to have such a love..a passion for someone, like my aunt and gertrude had...i wouldn't change it for the entire world." she sighed. you nodded slowly, taking in this information,"i think that's beautiful, diana." she smiled,"when you first came to school yesterday, i was in awe. my heart skipped a beat and butterflies filled my stomach. i didn't know why at first, but now..? i think i do." she said, stopping in her tracks.

she grabbed your hand and pulled your closer before connecting her lips with yours. the kiss was slow and wonderful. your guess had been confirmed, her lips were softer than cotton; softer than clouds.

she pulled away and looked at you as a bit of nervousness laced her face. finally you broke the silence,"that was my first kiss." she nodded slowly,"is it ok that i stole it?" you smiled,"i wouldn't want it any differently."

a/n: yep this bitch still doesn't know how to end imagines :) hope you liked it anyway, i'm going to start adding more imagines to this book