The Betrayal

Ichigo p.o.v

It has been few a few month since the new student Yukime Azuka the daughter of a famous patisseire in Japan .She made everyone forget about me ,she bullied me,stole my sweets and my ideas ,she lied about me bullying her and made the whole school forget about me . The only person who believe me except for the teachers Was Rumi my best friend. She always tries to help me even when it was hopeless . Well enough of that, lets go back to the present. I am right now walking towards class with Vanilla until we reach and heard my team talking about me so we decided we would stay to hear what they were going to say and, this is what me and vanilla heard. "Ichigo is nothing to Yukime-san, she is just a fool who is naive and stupid ." complain Kashino ."I agree I mean she let our opponent steal our design even if it was by accident ." agreed Hanabasu ,Andou just nodded in agreement , that was my last straw .I ran away from my hiding place and went back to my dorm room crying felling heartbroken.

Vanilla p.o.v

How dare they say that about Ichigo ,all she ever done for them was caring , supporting and helping them step by step .I can't believe they said that about Ichigo ,they are so stupid ! AAAARRRRGGGG!I can't believe they made Ichigo cry ,they are going to pay for what they have done .

Ichigo p.o.v

I'm done with this place.i though angrily .I took out my phone and called Henri-sensei (H:Henri-sensie , I : Ichigo )

H : hey Ichigo how are you?

I : actually I was wondering if it was ok if I transfer to St.Maire in Paris .

H : Why ?

I : (told him what was going on in Japan )

H : you may transfer and join the Elite 4 as their leader is that ok?

I : yes that would be wonderful but , what is the Elite 4?

H : it is a group of 4 student who are given higher ranking classes because they have a very high level and can possibly win against even the highest quality patisserie.

I : cool but are you sure I can be part of the Elite 4 since they are so much better than me.

H : I doubt it you are a prodigy after all and don't worry your other sweet spirits are here to .

I : thank you sensei , I can't wait to meet my new teammates and the sweets spirits again.

H : no problem you are my top student after all ,I will inform your parents now bye and take care K

I : ok and thanks when will I transfer ?

H : in two days ,is that ok?

I : yes,and thanks Henri-sensie and bye.

H : no proplem and bye

- call endded -

" Vanilla we should start packing now and when I come back I will get my revenge " I told Vanilla "yes ,we should "--

--------END-------