Teamwork part 2

Austen p.o.v

The teacher came over and gasped in shock when she a saw our cake and students
started complementing us like saying "amazing as expected of the Elite 4 "said a random boy "wow the did it so fast it was so cool " a mother random girl said in shock ."amazing job team Ichigo this is amazing I can't believe how fast you made it now can I taste it "sure !"all four of us said as Ichigo cut a slice of the cake for teacher and said " here you go ""thank you Ichigo "the teacher said and took a bite out of it and drop her fork and said in a quiet voice " this is amazing not even one flaw can be found even if I tried " we were shock because she normally would just say it was good but still has some flaws but since Ichigo is here we got everything perfect I was amazed a girl like her could do such a thing. I was brought back when the teacher continue by saying our grade "team Ichigo A* good job keep up the good work ."she said with excitement .we just nodded our heads and said "yes sensei " and started cleaning our work space .

Luke p.o.v

"Lets head back to our dorm room for a while so you can settle in Ichigo" Tubasa suggested "that's a good idea you have there but I have to meet up with someone and  you have to come along with me " Ichigo replied "ok what are we waiting for let's get going "I said with excitement. We started walking towards the secondary school corridors and than towards the top student classes than we finally reached a door which was HENRI SENSEI DORM ROOM!!!!!! MY UNCLE!!!!

Ichigo than knock the door  than waited . What in the world are we doing here well I guss I will find out soon enough. The door finally open by Henri sensei himself. "Hey Henri sensei how are you I brought my teammates over may we come in "Ichigo said as,the rest of us were shock because she spoke confidently not even the graduates can do that "Hey Ichigo I am good ,and yes of course you may come in "he quickly replied "thanks Sensei but can we tell them now I can't keep a secret for long and you know that " Ichigo said with a pout on her face ,so cute ,me and the boys from our group started blushing 90 shades of red ,Sensei saw this and started chuckling lightly "no not yet "he said ,what secret? "Uncle what in the world are we doing here" I ask in confusion" you will find out soon enough don't worry about it"was all Henri Sensei replied than we suddenly heard voices from Henri Sensei apron and than it started shaking than out came four sweet spirit we were shock "Sensei who are their partners ?" question Tubasa "haha they all have the same partners  which is ..." Sensei was cut of by the four sweet spirit shouting "Ichigo we miss you!!!!!" They all then went over to Ichigo and hug her we were now speechless " guys calm down I want you to meet someone come on out Vanilla" she said and a blonde hair sweet spirit came out and said "Hey nice to meet you I am vanilla Ichigo fifth sweet spirit " than a pink hair sweet spirit continue "nice to meet you I am Saku Ichigo fourth spirit " another with purple hair than continue "hey I am Ichigo third spirit suga I am also Saku younger sister " a spirit with brown hair than said "Hey I am Saku and suga  ,older brother also Ichigo second sweet spirit Choco" and finish a block hair spirit said "and finally I am Ichigo first spirit latte and also older brother to choco ,sakura and sugar nice to meet you " "Whattttt!!!!!"

To be continue.......

*back at St Marie Academy Japan*

Third person p.o.v

____back to when Ichigo just transfer____

The sweet princes were all in class when the teacher came in and told the class to settle down because she has an announcement . Once the all settle down she started  " ok our most talented student has left St Marie Academy Japan can anyone tell me who it is " only one person raised their hand and that person was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rumi "it Ichigo isn't it "she said with sadness in her voice .

CLIFFHANGER
Sorry if i made you all wait long I hope you like this story bye