World Championship p1

Ichigo p.o.v

Once Rumi arrived I decided to tell everyone about the other transfer students. "Guys there are going to be some new transfer students arriving later today and they are people I have know for a long time . They will be arriving before the world championship games . There will be exactly 11 students arriving so please be nice towards them ."

Austen p.o.v

I wonder who Ichigo's friend are ?  I hope there won't be any boys, and if there are I hope that they don't have crush on her. Wait why am I working so much she's just a friend ....right?

Third person  p.o.v

Everyone was waiting for the new students and was crowding the entrance ,when they saw a limo they all surrounded it. Luckily Ichigo came and made them all settled down. The limo doors open only for 4 girls and 7 boys to walk out all very attractive as attractive as Ichigo's team." Welcome to our school I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you don't mind I shall escort you to homeroom class ." Said Ichigo as she walks toward them .

Timeskip -_-to when they are walking towards the classroom.

"It's been awhile since we last meet hasn't it?" Ichigo ask
" It has been about 3 years or so. Got a boyfriend yet ?" One of the girl ask . She has brown hair and fair skin .
"Ohh hevens  no you know I am still to young  ,Sophie " Ichigo replied.

(Picture of Sophie )