August 13th, 1957

Diana's Pov:

I woke up the following morning to birds chirping outside my window.

I got up and got dressed. I put on a casual t-shirt and jeans, combed my hair then went to brush my teeth.

All of the doors were still closed, so I assumed all of the boys were still sleeping.

I kept the bathroom door open while I was brushing my teeth and then spit out toothpaste into the sink.

I went downstairs and decided to make some breakfast for the boys since they were going to rehearse today.

I decided to make some French Toast. While I was making it I heard someone come downstairs. I looked behind me and saw Paul.

"Goodmorning," he yawned.

"Morning," I replied, "Remember, you have to apologize to George this morning."

"Ugh, I almost forgot..." He scratched his head through his messy hair.

"Good thing I reminded you then," I smiled at Paul.

*~*~*

About half an hour later, George and John came downstairs. George quickly glanced at me and John punched his arm a little and laughed.

I got two more plates and put a few pieces of French Toast on each and gave them to John and George. They thanked me and then sat down at the table.

Paul was just finishing up his breakfast when I motioned to him to apologize.

Paul sighed and looked at George.

"Mate, I'm sorry about last night. I really lashed out. I know it was an accident, but it's only because she's my little sister. Do you forgive me?" Paul stuck out his hand to shake.

George looked up and him and nodded. He shook Paul's hand, "Yeah, we're good."

I looked at Paul and grinned.

*~*~*

George's Pov:

After we finished breakfast Paul took us into the living room. We all got our guitars out.

I started to play a bit until Paul stopped me.

"I know I forgave ya' George, but she's still my sister, so I don't want my best mates," he was pointing to John as well, "trying to go after her. Understood?"

I glanced at John. He glared at me and grinned.

"Yeah," I said.

Paul turned his head to John.

"Yeah, all right! She's too young for me anyways," John light up a cigarette and started playing his guitar.

We started to write a little song then, for our next gig. I was even able to sing some background vocals, which I usually wasn't. And I even got a guitar solo.

*~*~*

As soon as the song came along we decided to call it In Spite of ALL danger.

After we finished we decided to go out and buy a couple packs of beer. Nothing like drinking and hanging out with your mates.

Diana's Pov:

I walked in the door from getting back home from Nancy's house. It was about 10PM. I'd been gone all day.

I heard the boys laughing in the living room and playing their guitars.

They must've been rehearsing this whole time.

I walked down the hall and into the living room.

"Oh hey Diana," Paul said to me while laughing.

"Hey!" I smiled and sat down next to Paul on the arm of his chair.

He gave me a big toothy grin and laughed again.

I breathed in a whole load of alcohol.

They were drunk...

I rolled my eyes and got up off the chair.

"Where ya' going darling?" John asked.

"To bed. And you all should as well."

George just kept laughing at anything anyone said.

All of them laughed when I told them to get to bed.

"I mean it, you guys need rest."

They groaned and got up.

I took their guitars off of each of them and placed them in their cases.

"Upstairs," I lead them to the hallway.

Paul and John got upstairs fine, they were a little wobbly, but George was almost falling over.

For a 14 year old boy, who wasn't really supposed to drink, he's had way too much alcohol.

He nearly almost fell down the stairs and killed himself.

Luckily I was behind him and held him upright.

When we finally got to the top of the stairs he stopped and looked at me.

He smiled.

I waited for him to hopefully say something.

But instead he just laughed and walked into Paul's bedroom and closed the door.

I rolled my eyes.

Was this really the boy I liked?
-
-
-
💕✌😊