December 24th, 1958

Everybody was at the Harrison's for a Christmas Eve party. The house was packed with family and friends. Mrs. Harrison happily welcomed everyone in her home.

I was sitting on George's lap in the packed living room, his arms around me. I was wearing a new, red dress with sleeves that I had decided to get for the holidays.

We were sitting around the fireplace with Paul, John, Cynthia and some other friends of John's. Paul even said that Dot was joining us later.

"Present time!" Mrs. Harrison said, joining everyone in the living room.

"Oh crap," I put my hand to my forehead, "I forgot your present at home George."

"That's okay, well jut get it later love," he replied, kissing me on the cheek.

Mrs. Harrison handed out everyone presents and wrapping paper started flying everywhere.

"Here you are darling," she handed me two small boxes.

I happily took them and thanked her. I opened the first present and saw a set of hair curlers. The second gift was a cook book with some of her own recipes.

"Thank you so much!" I got up to hug her.

George wrapped his arm around me and pulled me down onto his lap again.

"This is for you as well," he handed a gift out in front of me.

"You didn't have to," I smiled, taking the gift out of his hand.

George rested his chin on my shoulder, anticipating me to open his present.

By the shape and size of the gift, I knew it was records. And by the wrapping of the gift and the neat bow on top, I knew George didn't make it, his mother probably did. 

I quickly unwrapped the present and saw a bunch of records. Little Richard, Buddy Holly, Billie Holiday... All of the singers George knew I loved.

"Awh, I love it! Thank you so much Georgie," I turned my head and gave him a kiss.

"She's finally here!" I looked over to see Paul quickly get up from his chair to greet Dot in the entryway. She had a glum look on her face. Nobody else seemed to notice but me.

I watched Paul walk up to her with a large grin on his and hug her slightly, pulling back to see what was going on.

They exchanged a few words and Paul's expression had completely changed. He slowly backed away from Dot and walked down the hallway. I saw Dot start to cry and leave the house immediately.

"I think something happened," I said, shaking George's knee.

"What?" He said confused, "What's wrong?"

"Something with Paul and Dot," I quickly got up to find Paul. I was worried about what had happened. George followed behind me.

I found Paul at the end of the hallway, alone, with his hands covering his face.

"Paul?" I said quietly, walking up to him.

He didn't look up at me, he didn't even move.

"Paul..." I walked over to him, removing his hands from his face. His eyes were red with tears falling from them.

"Did she break up with you or something?" George giggled behind me a little.

I looked back and glared at him. He stopped joking around quickly.

"Paulie, what happened?" I said, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"She's..." He started to mumbled.