part 4

You look around a bit scared but what you see makes you blush immediately. You see four girls around a table there all dressed in very reviling clothing. But then you feel sick again as you see a rotten corps of a old lady. It's sitting at the table and making you feel sick the smell and look was horrifying. You see the girl that kidnapped you she's the tallest on there.
Drayton: "wow what a cute one you got bubba" she giggles and winks at you. Bubba  (leatherface in case you don't know) feels a bit jealous and pulls you onto his lap. You blush once again and feel her warn tongue slide across your cheek as she licks you. You then notice everyone is eating but you stay silent.
Drayton: "come on bubba don't be like that." She pills you closer.
Choppy: "leave our little sister alone and keep eating. Drayton sighs and start to eat again
Nibbin: "hey boy don't you wanna eat some it's freshly killed ?"  You gulp and work up your nerves to ask a question "w-w-what is it?" They all laugh at your question you asked.
Nibbin: "it's human flesh" you look at them even more scared now
Choppy: "don't worry we won't eat you your more of a pleasure thing and boyfriend for bubba." You shakes your head no not believing this not wanting too.
Drayton: "if she even shares" she grumbled angrily.
Nibbin: "I'm sure she will share just give it time" you sit there scared and wanting to go home you much rather be with chuckv right now. Soon the girl finish dinner.
Choppy: "we should go to the living room and watch a movie."
Drayton: "but I gotta finish fixing the air conditioning."
Nibbin: "that's okay we can just wear less that way it's less hot" she strips down to nothing but her bra and panties. Witch makes you blush deeply.
Drayton: "aww look bet he's never even seen a girl naked" the rest of them strip to there bra and panties as well expect for bubba who didn't mind the heat. Bubba picks you up goes to the living room and sits down on the couch her breast pressed against your back making you blush deep red. The other girls get on the couch. Drayton sits on your lap. Nibbin and choppy sit on the sides of you making it more hot do to all the body heat. You start to pant little did you know the sexual tension building  up in the room.