part 13

(This is gonna just be one big messed up lemon )
You groan only to be taken by someone who you didn't see straight. "Who are you "
???: "silly (y/n) time for another game" ohh no you think to yourself.

Jess: "wait! Where is he!?" All the girls stop fighting for a second and panick. Green gas fills the room making everyone pass out.

Few hours later

You start to wake up and starts to struggle to breath you notice Jess is but naked and on your face. You hear a voice

Saw: "Jess is asleep if you can't wake her up then you will die from suffocation she is a very deep sleeper goodluck."

You try to move only to find yourself tied up rather good. You starts to suck and lick her womanhood hoping that wakes her. You slide your tongue deep into her. Her walls felt tight even around your tongue. You slide it in and out and swirl it around while in her. She came all over your face but still didn't wake up!.

You started to panick now but try one last attempt. You run your tongue across her @$$hole and shoves your tongue into it. Her head pop up

Jess: "aww naughty naughty" she says now awake. She grinds against your face. You blush and make whimper sounds to get her attention. She looks down at you.
Jess: "oooh  (y/n) ~" she giggles but pouts when she sees your low on air.

Jess: "keep licking and maybe I'll get off" she smirks. You glare at her but start to wiggles your tongue around inside her she moans your name.

Jess: "good boy~ my little slut~" you where mad and knew you where gonna punish her later. You feel her being removed?
Saw: "sorry jess but your time is up"

Jess: "what no!" She was hit with a numbing needle then dragged away you also feel your ropes get cut off this is all done by some girl in a collar. You watch her leave sexy you think then look around you realize that your in the basement.

"Damit it was you that turned this into a sex dungeon" a tv turns on
Saw: "yep *giggles* now stay there and rot or go to the next area."

You groan and walk to the next room of your giant basement. You see fredda and Michelle tied up two giant didldo pointed at there womanhoods.

Saw: "you may only save one from the painful penetration who do you choose?press  the button on the table to pick " You pick fredda since she trained you. You tap her button and she gets rushed away.

Michelle: "I'm gonna punish you so badly! " Michelle looks pissed as she brassed herself for penetration but instead she's freed from her bondage.

Saw: "it was all a trick" a needle hits your neck making you feel weak
Saw: "you have thirty minutes with him" Michelle smirks at you evily.

"Please let's talk about ..." You didn't get to finish Michelle pounced onto you and takes out a knife she carves a heart into your chest and licks up the blood.

You didn't scream cause you didn't feel to much pain.
Michelle: "tatse your blood" she lowers herself onto your shaft so it enters her. You moan louldy when you opened your mouth to moan she sticks her tongue into your mouth you tatse you blood in her mouth and blush

She starts to bounce up and down while making out with you and shoving her tongue down your throat. You feel your memeber twitch as her tight and warm womanhood squeezes it. You couldn't hold it anymore and came in her panting.

Michelle: "don't think I'm done I still got time" she bounced on you till her time was up when the girl came to get her she left without a fight.
Michelle: "thanks for the fun (y/n)~" she giggles and blows you a kiss.